Sunday, 6 September 2026

Thai Drama - Dare You To Death

Hello

안녕하세요

(Annyeonghaseyo)

こんにちは

(Konnichiwa)

你好

(Ni Hao)

Google Images

Dare You To Death is a 2025/2026 Thai mystery and thriller BL drama written by Sorawit Muangkaew, Yui Kanokphan Ornrattanasakul, Eng Issaraporn Kuntisuk and directed by Dome Jade Bunyoprakarn.
The series is based on the novel Dare You To Death by MTRD.S.
The series aired December 18, 2025 - February 26, 2026, airing on GMMTV at 8:30PM, with the uncut episodes airing an hour later at 9:30PM on Netflix.
The series has 10 episodes.

Main Cast:
Joong Archen Aydin as Jade
Google Images

Dunk Natachai Boonprasert as Kamin Kananon
Google Images

Supporting Cast:
Ohm Thipakorn Thitathan as Jay
Google Images

Pahn Pathitta Pornchumtoenrut as Puifai
Google Images

Chimon Wachirawit Ruangwiwat as Champ
Google Images

June Wanwimol Jaenasavamethee as Cherreen
Google Images

Sing Harit Cheewagaroon as Puth
Google Images

Prom Teepakorn Kwanboon as Time
Google Images

Ashi Peerakan Teawsuwan as Tonkla
Google Images

Earn Preeyaphat Lawsuwansiri as Bell
Google Images

Aungpao Ochiris Suwanacheep as Tar
Google Images

Fluke Jeeratch Wongpian as Thaenkhun Iriyasasanakul
Google Images

Sammy Samantha Melanie Coates as Mirin
Google Images

Marc Natarit Worakornlertsith as Ken
Google Images

Boom Tharatorn Jantharaworakarn as Yuki
Google Images

Aou Thanaboon Kiatniran as Lee
Google Images

Khunnote Jirapat Uttamanan as Lee Seon Jae
Google Images

Tae Dusit Witooteerasan as Don
Google Images

I enjoyed the songs in this drama and I especially loved that they were sung by the main cast.
แรงมาแรงกลับไม่โกง (Dare You To Love) - Joong & Dunk

ค้างคา (Doubt) - Joong

ไม่ค่อยได้พูด (Wordless) - Dunk

When Puifai dies after a night of partying with friends, new Police Inspector Kamin and Captain Jade, adversaries, join forces to find out the truth behind her death.
The case, however, proves not to be as simple as it first appears.

This drama interested me because of 2 things, 1. it's a BL and 2. it's a mystery drama as well as a thriller. I also saw a clip which sold that it was definitely a show for me.
I know Thailand is big on BL and I've heard of a few of them, some are even in my watchlist, but I've never actually watched a Thai drama. It did take me a couple of episodes to get used to as I'm used to watching a drama in either Korean, Japanese or Chinese. But I was hooked from the very first episode.
I really enjoyed the whole plot, as well as the cast, I think each episode flowed really well and each episode kept you guessing. As it got towards the end I did kind of guess who was behind it all and I think it was a good twist.
I absolutely loved Joong Archen Aydin as Jade, I felt he really brought the energy to both his role and the whole show. No matter what was happening he was the energy pill of the series. I definitely want to check out more of his drama's and see him in other roles.
I also absolutely loved Dunk Natachai Boonprasert as Kamin Kananon, he's the character that tends to be more on the serious side, that slowly lets people in. I loved the chemistry between both Jade and Kamin. I also want to check out more of Dunk's work. I also want to see more of Dunk & Joong's work together as well.
 I really liked Ohm Thipakorn Thitathan as Jay, Jade's brother. He seems to be everyone's perfect friend, but that can often lead to bad karma as you see things which you ultimately keep quiet about causing some friendships to end.
I really liked Pahn Pathitta Pornchumtoenrut as Puifai, while we mainly see flashbacks of her past, it was interesting to see what secrets everyone was hiding that lead up to her death.
I think Chimon Wachirawit Ruangwiwat did a really good job as Champ, he's the typical rich boy that can get away with anything because of his fathers money and power. Even as the investigation moves along he only cares about getting himself out of situations, rather than finding out how his girlfriend died.
June Wanwimol Jaenasavamethee did a really good job as Cherreen, while I'm not a fan of the character as she seems to be the type of woman that needs a man to get by. Instead of fighting her own battles and worries, I thought June was amazing in bringing the character to life.
I really liked Sing Harit Cheewagaroon as Puth, he adds a little extra to the show as we delve more and more into the case, often helping Jade & Kamin as they investigate.
For me this was something new and I loved how the plot flowed, I loved the premise behind it all, I definitely don't think it will be my last Thai BL, as it really seems they know how to tell a good story.

If you've never watched a Thai BL, then I definitely recommend starting with Dare You To Death, it keeps you on the edge of your seat, as well as watching relationships and friendships change and develop throughout. I loved the casting, this drama definitely made me want to check out more of their work. Especially BL's as I know in Thailand they tend to couple up actors as a duo in each drama, so I would love to see more of Joong & Dunk together.

Have you watched Dare You To Death?
Were you a fan of the cast?
Did you enjoy the plot?
Let me know in the comments below.

See you soon!


안녕
(Annyeong)
さようなら
(Sayonara)
再见
(ZaiJian)
Bye

No comments:

Post a Comment