Sunday 14 January 2024

KINGDOM - History of Kingdom: Part VII. Jahan

Hello

안녕하세요

(Annyeonghaseyo)

こんにちは

(Konnichiwa)

你好

(Ni Hao)


History if Kingdom: Part 7. Jahan is the 7th and final album from KINGDOM's History of Kingdom album series.
16th of October 2023, the 쿠데타 (COUP D’ETAT) M/V Teaser was released.
Owned by GF Entertainment
On the 17th of October 2023, the Highlight Medley was released.
Owned by GF Entertainment
On the 18th of October 2023, the 쿠데타 (COUP D’ETAT) M/V was released, along with the physical and digital release of their 7th mini album.
Owned by GF Entertainment
On the 20th of October 2023, the History of Kingdom: Season 1: The Birth of KINGDOM Video was released.
Owned by GF Entertainment
On the 11th of November 2023, the 쿠데타 (COUP D’ETAT) Performance Video was released.
Owned by GF Entertainment

Mujin co-wrote on the lyrics for Love Song and X-Game.

History of Kingdom: Part 7. Jahan peaked at No.7 on the Circle Albums Chart.
Circle Sales = 38,063+
*YouTube views correct at time of writing post*
The M/V for 쿠데타 (COUP D’ETAT) has so far gained 3,674,296 million views, with the views increasing on a daily basis.

History of Kingdom: Part 7. Jahan was released in 2 versions Fatalistic and Irregular.
Both versions are set out in a hardback book style case and come with the Cd, photo book, random bookmark and a random photo card.
Both photo books are different.

Track List
INTRO: APOCALYPSE (終末)
쿠데타 (COUP D'ETAT)
Love Song
X-Game
On My Way
모래성 (Sandcastle)
쿠데타 (COUP D'ETAT) (INST.)

Fatalistic Version





























Irregular Version




























As you can see I have bother versions and I have to say my favourite version is the Fatalistic, I love the colour and the photo book is stunning. Especially the desert pictures. Both photo books are stunning, even though I do prefer one version over the other.
The album itself is really good, each track is different and really shows different sides to the group.

We got another intro and I'm assuming this is the final intro song as each seems to connect the member to the album. I love INTRO: APOCALYPSE (終末), I love the music it's stunning and magical.
INTRO: APOCALYPSE (終末)

The intro connects perfectly into 쿠데타 (COUP D'ETAT), I love the melody and it's definitely one of my favourite KINGDOM title tracks. I love how they connected the M/V to their debut M/V Excalibur. As well as connecting their previous title tracks throughout the song. This is definitely the perfect song to conclude their History of Kingdom series with.
쿠데타 (COUP D'ETAT)

I love the melody for Love Song, it shows of such a cute and upbeat side to KINGDOM, especially when their title tracks tend to have a darker sound and vibe. They tend to be really vibrant and more vocal based when it comes to their b-sides.
Love Song

The melody of X-Game for me fits perfectly for the albums concept. I love the vocals in this track, but I especially love the raps. I just know this song would look amazing performed live.
X-Game

On My Way is definitely one of my favourite b-sides on this album, I love the melody and I love the vocals and raps. Each member shines perfectly, they blend and harmonize together so well.
On My Way

If I was to pick a song for someone unfamiliar with KINGDOM, one of the songs I'd pick would be 모래성 (Sandcastle) because it's stunning. For me it shows that they're more than just their concept. This song fits each of the members vocal skills and vocal tones perfectly. It's definitely one of my favourite ballads of theirs.
모래성 (Sandcastle)

KINGDOM have teased their new chapter in their career, which obviously means, I cannot wait for their next comeback. I've never once felt disappointed or underwhelmed from their releases, they always blow me away.
When they released their video that went through their albums, I cried because I wasn't expecting them to acknowledge Chiwoo, but they did. It's revealed that Chiwoo perishes in battle, but before he did he appointed Hwon to take over his reign.
I can't wait to see what KINGDOM bring us next.

Were you a fan of History of Kingdom: Part VII. Jahan?
Do you have a physical copy?
Which version(s) did you get?
What were your thoughts on 쿠데타 (COUP D'ETAT) as the title track?
Do you have a favourite track from the album?
Let me know in the comments below.

See you soon!


안녕
(Annyeong)
さようなら
(Sayonara)
再见
(ZaiJian)
Bye

No comments:

Post a Comment