Hello
안녕하세요
(Annyeonghaseyo)
こんにちは
(Konnichiwa)
你好
(Ni Hao)
Google Images
Cook restaurant quality meals!
Each box comes with 4 recipe kits and 4 step-by-step recipe cards.
Following the recipes, you combine the kits with 4-6 items from your fridge or cupboard.
Then in just 20 minutes you'll be enjoying a delicious meal for 2-4 people.
First from this box I cooked the Penne Alla Rustica. In this kit you get Garlic & Rosemary Mix, Rustica Paste and Red Pepper Sprinkle.
This is a dish I always enjoy. It's full of flavour and really filling, it definitely hits a spot. I love the tomato with the chorizo.
Next from this box I cooked the Indochinese Hakka Noodles. In this kit you get Indochinese Spice Rub, Indochinese Paste and Hakka Sauce.
This is another dish we love and always enjoy. The flavours are amazing and I love all the different textures. It all works together perfectly.
Next from this box I cooked the Soy & Honey Salmon. In this kit you get Soy & Honey, Miso Glaze and Yasai Sauce.
I absolutely love salmon and this dish is delicious. No matter how many times I get her to try it, Skye doesn't like salmon, so I always make hers with a chicken breast. she seems to enjoy it so it must work together.
Last from this box I cooked the Korean Beef Bulgogi Stir-Fry. In this kit you get Bulgogi Marinade, Honey Ginger Sauce and Gochujang.
I've been getting these boxes now for 5 years, and this dish was one of the reasons I started getting them. This is still a dish even after 5 years that we love to have in our boxes. It's full of flavour and I love all the textures. It's a delicious dish that we both love and enjoy.
Each box is £11.78 or £9.99 if you click ship now, with your first box being a trial price of £3.
If you are interested in making your own Simply Cook subscription, then head over to the Simply Cook website, to check out more details as well as their big catalogue of dishes to make.
Here is a code to help you on your way and to get you your first box free:
See you soon!
안녕
(Annyeong)
さようなら
(Sayonara)
再见
(ZaiJian)
Bye




















No comments:
Post a Comment