Tuesday 22 September 2020

Snickerdoodle Blondies

 Hello

안녕하세요 

(Annyeonghaseyo)

こんにちは 

(Konnichiwa)

你好

(Ni Hao)


My last baking post was making Blondies, so I couldn't help but give Snickerdoodle Blondies a try, even if I don't know what Snickerdoodles are.
Let's get baking!

Ingredients:
227 g unsalted butter - melted and cooled until no longer warm to the touch
400 g granulated sugar
2 tbsp milk
2 large eggs
1/2 tsp vanilla extract (optional)
345 g plain flour
1 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp cream of tartar
3/4 tsp salt
Topping:
3 tbsp granulated sugar
1 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon

Start off by preheating your oven to 175C/350F and then grease and flour or line with baking parchment a 13x9 pan, then set aside.
In a large bowl, combine the melted butter, sugar and milk, and stir well.

Next add in the eggs and the vanilla extract if using and stir until combined.

In a separate bowl, combine the flour, baking powder, cream of tartar and salt.

Stir the dry ingredients into the butter mixture until combined.

Next spread the batter evenly into your prepared pan and move on to preparing the topping.

In a small bowl, whisk together the granulated sugar and the ground cinnamon.

Sprinkle the sugar and cinnamon mixture over the blondie batter. Pop into the oven and bake for 25-28 minutes, or until a toothpick comes out clean or with moist crumbs when inserted into the middle.


Allow to cool and once cooled, cut into squares and enjoy.



This is another easy to follow recipe and this is a loved recipe and bake for both myself and Skye, they're are all the goodness of blondies, with the added flavour of cinnamon sugar. I've baked these a few times now and they always go down well, I've barely cut them into squares, when Skye has already got her hands on one or two of them. These also really remind me of the cinnamon sugar pretzels I like to buy from a pretzel place when I'm shopping, I'm also considering adding them to my Christmas bakes as I love cinnamon and cinnamon and Christmas pretty much go hand in hand.

If you would like to check out and follow the original recipe, the head over to Snickerdoodle Blondies from Sugar Spun Run. I have a long list of recipes I'd love to try from this website and I can't wait to do so.

See you soon!


안녕
(Annyeong)
さようなら
(Sayonara)
再见
(ZaiJian)
Bye

No comments:

Post a Comment