Monday 13 July 2020

Beef Casserole

Hello
안녕하세요 
(Annyeonghaseyo)
こんにちは 
(Konnichiwa)
你好
(Ni Hao)


Back in June, I shared with you a Chicken Casserole dish that I tried, this time I wanted to share with you a Beef Casserole that I found on the same website. This dish is something I make a lot since first making it, as Skye is a huge fan and often asks me to make it. This is another slow cooker dish meaning you can leave it cooking while you are at work or while you get things done at home.
Let's get cooking!

Ingredients:
1/2 tbsp oil
500 g diced beef
1 onion, chopped
2 garlic cloves, crushed
3 carrots chopped
2 celery sticks, chopped
200 ml water
1 red wine or beef stock pot
2 tbsp gravy granules
1 tbsp tomato puree
1 tsp rosemary

In a large frying pan, heat the oil and brown the diced beef. Then add the beef along with the pan juices to the slow cooker.

Next add the onion, carrot, celery, garlic, gravy granules, tomato puree, rosemary, stock pot and water, and stir well.





Cook on high for 4-5 hours or on low for 7-8 hours.

Once ready, you can serve it with mashed potatoes and Yorkshire puddings.

The first time I made this dish, I found that there was just enough for a serving for both me and Skye, so to make it last a little longer I now add 250 g of minced beef. This dish is extremely delicious and as I said at the start, Skye requests this quite a lot. It's really easy to prepare and can be left to cook, while I'm busy or out at work. 

I came across this recipe on a fussy eaters website and I thought it would be a good idea to give it a try as Skye can sometimes be fussy.
If you'd like to check out and follow the original then head to Slow Cooker Beef Casserole.

See you soon!


안녕
(Annyeong)
さようなら
(Sayonara)
再见
(ZaiJian)
Bye

No comments:

Post a Comment