Monday 15 June 2020

Chicken Casserole

Hello
안녕하세요 
(Annyeonghaseyo)
こんにちは 
(Konnichiwa)
你好
(Ni Hao)


Today's dish and recipe I want to share with you is actually a recipe I make regularly, it's really easy to make and can be left to cook while you're out at work as it's a slow cooker dish.
Let's get cooking!

Ingredients:
500 g skinless chicken thighs
500 g baby potatoes
250 g baby carrots
50 g frozen onions
2 crushed garlic cloves
250 ml hot chicken stock
Tbsp tomato puree
2 tbsp gravy granules
1 tsp dijon mustard
250 g mushrooms

Add the chicken, frozen onions, baby potatoes, mushrooms, baby carrots, crushed garlic cloves, chicken stock, gravy granules, tomato puree and dijon mustard, to your slow cooker.





Give it all a good stir to combine and coat everything.

Cook on low for 6 hours or cook on high for 3 hours.

Once cooked you're ready to serve, I served it with some steamed vegetables.

I cook this quite a lot for myself and Skye as I can leave it cooking away for 6 hours and not have to worry about cooking later on. The original recipe for this dish said to add the mushrooms halfway but when I first made this dish I was at work while it would be cooking so had to add the mushrooms before. I love all the flavours and the chicken is always so soft and moist every time I've cooked it. I definitely recommend this dish, it's a good hearty family meal.

I came across this recipe on a fussy eaters website and I thought it would be a good idea to give it a try as Skye can sometimes be fussy.
If you'd like to check out and follow the original then head to Slow Cooker Chicken Casserole.

See you soon!


안녕
(Annyeong)
さようなら
(Sayonara)
再见
(ZaiJian)
Bye

No comments:

Post a Comment