Monday 19 February 2024

Tomorrow X Together - The Name Chapter: FREEFALL

Hello

안녕하세요

(Annyeonghaseyo)

こんにちは

(Konnichiwa)

你好

(Ni Hao)


The Name Chapter: FREEFALL is Tomorrow X Together 3rd full length Korean album.
On the 29th of August 2023, The Name Chapter: FREEFALL Video was released.
Owned by Big Hit Music
On the 13th of September 2023, the Back For More Official Teaser was released.
Owned by Big Hit Music
On the 15th of September 2023, the Back For More M/V was released.
Owned by Big Hit Music
On the 8th of October 2023, The Name Chapter: FREEFALL Preview was released.
Owned by Big Hit Music
On the 11th of October 2023, the Chasing That Feeling Teaser was released.
Owned by Big Hit Music
On the 13th of October 2023, the Chasing That Feeling M/V was released, along with the physical and digital release of their album The Name Chapter: FREEFALL.
Owned by Big Hit Music

The Name Chapter: FREEFALL sold over 2.4 million copies in it's first week of sales in South Korea.

Chasing That Feeling won Tomorrow X Together 2 music show trophies on Music Bank.

Yeonjun, Huening Kai and Taehyun co-wrote on the lyrics for Growing Pain.
Yeonjun, Soobin, Beomgyu and Huening Kai co-wrote on the lyrics for Dreamer.
Yeonjun co-wrote on the lyrics for Deep Down.
Taehyun and Yeonjun co-wrote on the lyrics for Happily Ever After.
Beomgyu, Taehyun, Soobin, Yeonjun and Huening Kai co-wrote on the lyrics for Blue Spring.

The Name Chapter: FREEFALL peaked at No.1 on the Circle Albums Chart, No.1 on the Oricon Albums Chart, No.26 on the UK Downloads Album Chart, No.3 on the Billboard 200 Chart and No.1 on the Billboard World Albums Chart.
Circle Sales = 2,736,654+
Oricon Sales = 277,009+
US Sales = 106,000+
Giving the album a total of 3,119,663+ in physical sales.
*YouTube views correct at time of writing post*
The M/V for Chasing That Feeling has so far gained 85,413,396 million views, with the views increasing on a daily basis.

The Name Chapter: FREEFALL was released in 8 versions: Reality, Melancholy, Clarity and 5-member Gravity versions.
The Reality, Melancholy and Clarity versions are set out in a paperback book style case and comes with the Cd, photobook, lyric poster, sticker pack, poster, random mini poster A, random mini poster B, random postcard, Blue Spring card and 2 random photo cards.
The Gravity versions are set out in a paperback book style case and comes with the Cd, member based photobook, sticker pack, postcard, mini poster and a random photo card.
All versions have different photobooks.

Track List
Growing Pain
Chasing Thar Feeling
Back For More (TXT Ver.)
Dreamer
Deep Down
Happily Ever After
물수제비 (Skipping Stones)
Blue Spring
Do It Like That (With Jonas Brothers)
Chasing That Feeling (English Ver.) *Digital Only*




























I have Yeonjun's Gravity version. It's rare that I pull anything Yeonjun related, so I was extremely happy to pull his album. The layout of the Gravity version is pretty basic and simple, and I love that the photobook seems to have a space style concept. it's really pretty.
The album itself is amazing, each track shows us a new side to Tomorrow X Together, it's definitely my favourite album of their so far.

I absolutely love Growing Pain, it's definitely one of my favourite tracks on the album. I love the rock sound and vibe and I've loved this song since the first listen. It blew me away. This is one of those songs that shows how versatile Tomorrow X Together is.
Growing Pain

Chasing That feeling is such an addictive song I love the melody, as well as the vocals. It's one of those songs that you can't help but sing along to.
Chasing That Felling

I love Back For More (TXT Ver.), for me this is the type of track I'd thought I'd hear on UK radio, but I don't think it did as well in the UK as it did in America. Which for me shows that the UK isn't still as accepting to K-pop as other countries.
Back For More (TXT Ver.)

Dreamer gives me fantasy vibes, their vocals with the melody is stunning. It's one of those songs that makes you stop and listen.
Dreamer

For me Deep Down sounds like something we've never had from Tomorrow X Together. While it doesn't seem to have that TXT vibe, I love it. Their vocal tones match perfectly with the melody.
Deep Down

I love how upbeat Happily Ever After is, it gives of a childlike and youthful vibe. Showing that while for me TXT excel at their darker concepts, they're still able to pull off tracks like this. For me it shows that no matter your age, you can show off your youthful side.
Happily Ever After

Vocally for me 물수제비 (Skipping Stones) is the best track on this album, each of them blew me away with their voices, especially for me Yeonjun. For me this song was created for Yeonjun and I want to hear more of him like this. It also gives me DAY6 vibes. If I was going to play TXT song to someone to show off how talented they are, it would be this one. No matter how many times I listen to this song it still takes my breath away and leaves me in awe of them.
물수제비 (Skipping Stones)

I love Huening Kai's voice as he opens up Blue Spring. This song gives me TXT vibes and I feel this was definitely made for Huening Kai's voice, his vocal tone matches the melody perfectly.
Blue Spring

Do It Like That (With Jonas Brothers) is one of those songs that you can't help but sing along to. It's such a short but catchy track.
Do It Like That (With Jonas Brothers)

I can honestly say I've listened to the original release more than I have Chasing That Feeling (English Ver.). That's also with mainly listening to it through streaming service.
Chasing That Feeling (English Ver.) *Digital only*

This is definitely Tomorrow X Togethers best album so far, and definitely my favourite album of theirs so far. With each album they take it to the next level for me and never fail to surprise me.
I can't wait to see what they bring us with their next comeback.

Were you a fan of The Name Chapter: FREEFALL?
Do you have a physical copy?
Which version(s) did you get?
What were your thoughts on Chasing That Feeling as the title track?
Do you have a favourite track from the album?
Let me know in the comments below.

See you soon!


안녕
(Annyeong)
さようなら
(Sayonara)
再见
(ZaiJian)
Bye

No comments:

Post a Comment