Monday 26 June 2023

THE BOYZ - Be Aware

Hello

안녕하세요

(Annyeonghaseyo)

こんにちは

(Konnichiwa)

你好

(Ni Hao)


It's been a while since I've posted and shared an album from THE BOYZ.

Be Aware is the 7th mini album from THE BOYZ.
On the 3rd of August 2022, the 'Timeless' Poster Teasers were released.




On the 4th of August 2022, the Be Aware Track List was released.
On the 8th of August 2022, the 'Timeless' M/V was released.
Owned by IST Entertainment
On the 9th of August 2022, the Concept Photo 1 Denial was released.





On the 10th of August 2022, the Concept Photo 2 Desire were released.










On the 11th of August 2022, the Concept Photo 3 Document were released.










On the 12th of August 2022, the Whispering Hint was released.
On the 13th of August 2022, the Be Aware Highlight Medley was released.
Owned by Owned by IST Entertainment
On the 14th of August 2022, the Whisper M/V Teaser was released.
Owned by Owned by IST Entertainment
On the 16th of August 2022, the Whisper M/V was released, along with the physical and digital release of their 7th mini album Be Aware.
Owned by Owned by IST Entertainment

Whisper won THE BOYZ 2 music show wins, winning Once on Music Bank and once on Show! Music Core.

Sunwoo wrote the lyrics for  Survive the Night.
Sunwoo co-wrote on the lyrics for C.O.D.E and 무중력 (Levitating).
Sunwoo and Jacob co-wrote on the lyrics for title track Whisper.
Sunwoo, Hyunjae and New co-wrote on the lyrics for Bump & Love.
Sangyeon, Hyunjae, New, Q and Sunwoo wrote the lyrics for Timeless.

Be Aware peaked at No.1 on the Circle Albums Chart and No.21 on the Oricon Albums Chart.
Circle Sales = 584,236+
Oricon Sales = 2,236+
Giving the album a total of 586,472+ in physical sales.
*YouTube views correct at time of writing post*
The M/V for Whisper has so far gained 38,823,164 million views, with the views still increasing on a daily basis.

Be Aware was released in 3 versions: Denial, Desire and Document.
All 3 versions are set out in a paperback book style case and come with the Cd, photo book, lyric paper, random poster, random emotion photo card, 2 random selfie photo cards and a special kit, which includes random digital photo's, random film photo card and a random photo card.
Photo books for all 3 versions are different.

Track List
Whisper
Bump & Love
C.O.D.E
무중력 (Levitating)
Survive the Night
Timeless
















































I have the Document version of the album and I love it, the cover is just basic and simple, being white with just the album name and track list.
I absolutely love the photo book, it's bright and summery and fits the concept really well, I love the scenery, it makes the pictures and the members look stunning.
The album itself is a perfect summer album, each track is different and really showcases THE BOYZ' talents and charms.

I love the melody for Whisper, the song itself gives me Thrill Ride vibes. I love the vocals and the raps, it's such a catchy and summery song. I always end up singing along with it.
Whisper

I really like the beat for Bump & Love, I've been in love with this track from the very first listen. I love their vocals against the melody, it fits and blends together perfectly.
Bump & Love

One of my favourite tracks on this album is C.O.D.E. I love how upbeat it is, it gives me those summer vibes. I love everything about it from the melody to the vocals and raps.
C.O.D.E

Another of my favourite tracks from this album is 무중력 (Levitating), whenever I see the name of this track I get the song stuck straight in my head. I love how chilled out the melody is giving it a mature sounding vibe.
무중력 (Levitating)

Survive the Night from start to finish is such a stunning song, the vocals against the melody are breathtaking. Even though it's a little more upbeat than the typical ballad, I think it's a song that fits that style perfectly.
Survive the Night

Knowing that some of the members wrote the lyrics for Timeless, makes me love the song so much more, you know that the lyrics really mean something to them and that they mean every word they sing and rap. For me with the melody and the lyrics, this is a fan song as well as a song they'd close their shows with.
Timeless

With each release, they really show off how versatile they are, which makes me glad that I finally came across them and started paying attention to them. They never fail to surprise me with each release, and with each new release, I fall in love with them all over again.

I can't wait to share their recent album with you, and I can't wait to see what they bring us next.

Were you a fan of Be Aware?
Do you have a physical copy?
Which version(s) did you get?
What were your thoughts on Whisper as the title track?
Do you have a favourite track from the album?
Let me know in the comments below.

See you soon!


안녕
(Annyeong)
さようなら
(Sayonara)
再见
(ZaiJian)
Bye

No comments:

Post a Comment