Monday 12 June 2023

Moonbin & Sanha - Incense

Hello

안녕하세요

(Annyeonghaseyo)

こんにちは

(Konnichiwa)

你好

(Ni Hao)


Moonbin & Sanha are the first official sub-unit for Astro, they were formed by Fantagio and made their unit debut in 2020.
Incense is their 3rd and final mini album.
On the 5th of December 2022, the Incense Track List was released.
On the 22nd of December 2022, the Concept Film #1 was released.
Owned by Fantagio
On the 23rd of December 2022, the Concept Film #2 was released.
Owned by Fantagio
On the 26th of December 2022, the Incense Highlight Medley was released.
Perfumer
Owned by Fantagio
이끌려 (Desire)
Owned by Fantagio
바람 (Wish)
Owned by Fantagio
Chup Chup
Owned by Fantagio
Your Day
Owned by Fantagio
Madness
Owned by Fantagio
On the 2nd of January 2023, the Madness M/V Teaser was released.
Owned by Fantagio
On the 4th of January 2023, the Madness M/V was released, along with the physical and digital release of their Incense mini album.
Owned by Fantagio

Moonbin co-wrote and co-composed on solo track 이끌려 (Desire).
Sanha co-wrote and co-composed on solo track 바람 (Wish).
Moonbin co-wrote on the lyrics for title track Madness.

Incense peaked at No.5 on the Circle Albums Chart and No.2 on the Oricon Albums Chart.
Circle Sales = 142,582+
Oricon Sales = 14,081+
Giving the album a total of 156,663+ in physical sales so far.
*YouTube views correct at time of writing post*
The M/V for Madness has so far gained 13,236,200 million, with the views still continuing to increase.

Incense was released in 2 versions: Pure and Impure.
Both versions are set out in a pull out box case and comes with the Cd, photo book, random poster, lyric brochure, random message card holder and 2 random photo cards.
Photo books for both versions are different.

Track List
Perfumer
Madness
이끌려 (Desire)
바람 (Wish)
Chup Chup
Your Day













































I have the pure version and I love the layout of this album it's really cute and simple, it's like a little gift box, with the perfect gift inside.
I love the photo book for this version but for it to be the pure version, it does make me question their views on something being pure, as they look pretty badass and hot.
The album itself is amazing, each song sounds just as good as the previous one and I have to say it's one of my favourite albums from this year so far.

Sometimes I'm pulled into a song that I don't even realise that it's all completely in English, and that's what happened with Perfumer. For me this song is not long enough, it's such a stunning song and I could listen to it all day.
Perfumer

Madness is definitely my favourite title track from Moonbin & Sanha. From start to finish this song for me is perfection. I don't think anyone else could have sung and performed this track, it really is Moonbin & Sanha at their best.
Madness

There's something about the melody for 이끌려 (Desire) along with Moonbin's vocals that makes this song one of the most stunning and perfect solo tracks.
이끌려 (Desire)

From the first moment of becoming an Aroha, I've been in love with Sanha's voice, and it's tracks like 바람 (Wish) that proves time and time again why I love his voice so much. There something about this song that it just brings my emotions to the surface. After Moonbin's passing, the lyrics for this song hit a little differently.
바람 (Wish)

I love the melody for Chup Chup, the whole song is so catchy, it's one of those songs that never fails to get me dancing along. It's such a cute and upbeat track.
Chup Chup

Your Day always gives me musical vibes, I could totally see it being part of a musical. It's another song that I always end up singing along with, it's such a cute and fun song.
Your Day

From start to finish this album is pure Moonbin & Sanha perfection, it really is their best album. Each track while having different tempo's, moods and feelings, connect together really well.
It's heartbreaking knowing that we'll never get another album that will top this one, especially since Moonbin passed away.

Were you a fan of Incense?
Do you have a physical copy?
Which version(s) did you get?
What were your thoughts on Madness as the title track?
Do you have a favourite track from the album?
Let me know in the comments below.

See you soon!


안녕
(Annyeong)
さようなら
(Sayonara)
再见
(ZaiJian)
Bye

No comments:

Post a Comment