Monday 13 February 2023

ATEEZ - TREASURE EP. 2: ZERO TO ONE

Hello

안녕하세요

(Annyeonghaseyo)

こんにちは

(Konnichiwa)

你好

(Ni Hao)


TREASURE EP. 2: ZERO TO ONE is ATEEZ's 2nd mini album.
On the 9th of January 2019 the HALA HALA (Hearts Awakened, Live Alive) Performance Video was released.
Owned by KQ Entertainment
On the 13th of January 2019, the Say My Name M/V Teaser was released.
Owned by KQ Entertainment
On the 14th of January 2019, the TREASURE EP. 2: ZERO TO ONE Album Preview was released.
Owned by KQ Entertainment
On the 15th of January 2019, the Say My Name M/V was released, along with the physical and digital release of their 2nd mini album TREASURE EP. 2: ZERO TO ONE.
Owned by KQ Entertainment
On the 6th of February 2019. the HALA HALA (Hearts Awakened, Live Alive) Teaser was released.
Owned by KQ Entertainment
On the 7th of February 2019, the HALA HALA (Hearts Awakened, Live Alive) M/V was released.
Owned by KQ Entertainment

Hongjoong and Mingi co-wrote on HALA HALA (Hearts Awakened, Live Alive), Desire, Light and title track Say My Name.
Credited as KQ Fellaz 1, ATEEZ wrote the lyrics for Cd only track From, with Hongjoong producing on the track.

TREASURE EP. 2: ZERO TO ONE peaked at No.6 on the Circle Albums Chart, No.7 on the Billboard Heatseekers Albums Chart and No.5 on the Billboard World Albums Chart.
Circle Sales = 128,119+
US Sales = 1,000+
Giving the album 129,119+ in physical sales.
*YouTube views correct at time of writing post*
The M/V for Say My Name has so far gained 66,549,657 million views, while the M/V for HALA HALA (Hearts Awakened, Live Alive) has so far gained 41,505,690 million views, views for both M/V's continue to grow each day.

TREASURE EP. 2: ZERO TO ONE is set out in a box case and comes with the Cd, photo book, sticker sheet, random poster, postcard calendar set and 2 random photo cards.

Track List:
HALA HALA (Hearts Awakened, Live Alive)
Say My Name
Desire
Light
Promise
From (Cd Only)































































I love the photo book for this album, it has all things mysterious, bright and dark in terms of concepts, I don't think I could pick a favourite of the 3 concepts.
The album itself is amazing, which is typical when it comes to any ATEEZ album, each track shows off their talent and charms.

I have to say that HALA HALA (Hearts Awakened, Live Alive) is one of my favourite ATEEZ tracks, I love everything about it from the melody, to the vocals, to the raps. Each member has their moment to shine, it's one of those songs that 8 truly makes 1 team. This is also one of those songs that I would love to one day see live.
HALA HALA (Hearts Awakened, Live Alive)

Say My Name is the song of ATEEZ's that I've known the longest, as I always heard the chorus a lot and used to mimic Mingi's voice whenever I heard it.
I love the power this song has behind it and I love how it changes up towards the end, while it's not a song I put on regularly, it's definitely a song that makes an impact.
Say My Name
Mnet K-POP

I love the melody for Desire, and compared to the previous two tracks, it's more chilled, which allows their vocals to shine even more. And as odd as it may sound, I love how Hongjoong says desire.
Desire

I love how chilled and relaxing Light is, I think it's definitely one of my favourite b-sides from this album. While I love their heavier and more upbeat tracks, I love their ballads and more chilled tracks as it allows me to just sit and listen to their vocals.
Lights

As soon as Promise starts it has that ATEEZ vibe and I love the melody with their voices, it's just stunning. This is also another one of those songs where each members shines and stands out.
Promise

I love From, to say this is a pre-debut written song, it's stunning. It's sad that this is a Cd only track as it's such an amazing song and is possibly being missed by many people. The story behind this track is also really heartfelt, it shows how talented they are.
From (Cd Only)

Going back to their earlier releases, I realise how much I missed on before becoming a fan, each album always shows off their ATEEZ vibe, while showcasing new sides and colours to them, and for their 2nd release, it's obvious they would rise to new heights. It's just a shame that for so long they've been left as underrated, with each comeback I countdown to their releases as I know, their latest release will top the previous.

8 makes 1 team!

Were you a fan of TREASURE EP. 2: ZERO TO ONE?
Do you have a physical copy?
What were your thoughts on Say My Name as the title track?
Do you have a favourite track from the album?
Let me know in the comments below.

See you soon!


안녕
(Annyeong)
さようなら
(Sayonara)
再见
(ZaiJian)
Bye

No comments:

Post a Comment