Thursday 9 February 2023

Birmingham Shopping Haul

Hello

안녕하세요

(Annyeonghaseyo)

こんにちは

(Konnichiwa)

你好

(Ni Hao)


It's very rare I post my shopping haul's now, so what better reason to post about then my trip to Birmingham a couple of weeks ago.
This trip to Birmingham had 2 reasons food and shopping, which todays post will be focusing on the latter.



One of the stops we made was to Primark, we had another reason to head to this Primark and it was one of the reasons we headed to Birmingham, but that's for another post.
I couldn't resist when I saw this Powerpuff Girls tote bag, it's really cute and the perfect size for shopping with.
£3.00

Also from Primark, I got myself  some Naruto socks, I got these socks from the kids section as they didn't seem to have any Naruto products in the women's section and my feet are small enough to fit into kids socks. I'm a UK 3 and they fit me perfectly.
£3.50

The first stop we made on this trip was to Sokollab, we go here a lot when we head to London, so it was obvious that we'd head to the new Birmingham store, the staff were so friendly and happy to chat all things K-pop.

I bought myself both versions of KINGDOM's History of Kingdom: Part V. Louis. KINGDOM are one of the few groups that I make sure I buy all versions of each album, so I can have the logo on the albums spine when all together.
£26.00 Each

We came across HMV in the Bullring shopping centre, so we obviously had to have a look, we went in the hopes of them having Tomorrow X Together's album on release and we were in luck, so I got my hands on the Nightmare version of their new album, as well as the Lullaby version.
Nightmare £27.99 & Lullaby £12.99

We also went into Waterstones, my main goal was to get my hands on the 2nd volume of Alice in Borderland, but instead it was Xie Lian and Hua Cheng that found their way into my hands with Heaven Official's Blessing Vol. 4.
£16.99

The final shop we went to was the Day In Oriental Supermarket, the main reason was to get out hands on more Soju.

I got a few bags of Mochi, I love this Mochi and I often buy it from Kenji in Meadowhall, I love the milk mochi, so I got 2 bags, and decided to also get a bad of the red bean mochi too.

£1.95 Each

I also finally got another bottle of Soju and this time went for Peach flavoured as we had tried it at a restaurant.
£5.95/£6.50

All in all, I think I had a good shopping spree in Birmingham, I'd definitely recommend it for a shopping trip and I think you definitely need a good few days to see everywhere.

Have you been on any shopping trips recently?
What did you buy?
Let me know in the comments below.

See you soon!


안녕
(Annyeong)
さようなら
(Sayonara)
再见
(ZaiJian)
Bye

No comments:

Post a Comment