Monday 19 December 2022

Stray Kids - Christmas EveL

Hello

안녕하세요

(Annyeonghaseyo)

こんにちは

(Konnichiwa)

你好

(Ni Hao)


Christmas EveL is Stray Kids' 2nd single album and their 1st holiday special album.

On the 11th of November 2021, the Christmas EveL poster was released.
Between the 16th and 17th of November 2022, the 1st set of Individual Teaser Images were released.




On the 19th of November 2021, the Track List and the Christmas EveL M/V Teaser 1 were released.

Owned by JYP Entertainment
On the 20th of November 2021, the 1st set of Unit & Group Teaser Images were released.


On the 21st of November 2021, the Winter Falls M/V Teaser 1 was released.
Owned by JYP Entertainment
Between the 22nd and 23rd of November 2021, the 2nd set of Individual Teaser Images were released.





On the 24th of November 2021, the UNVEIL: Track 24 to 25 was released.
Google Images
On the 25th of November 2021, the 2nd set of Unit & Group Teaser Images were released.


On the 26th of November 2021 the Christmas EveL M/V Teaser 2 was released.
Owned by JYP Entertainment
On the 27th of November 2021, the Winter Falls M/V Teaser 2 was released.
Owned by JYP Entertainment
On the 29th of November 2021, the Christmas EveL M/V was released, along with the physical and digital release of the album of the same name.
Owned by JYP Entertainment
On the 30th of November 2021, the Winter Falls M/V was released.
Owned by JYP Entertainment
On the 5th of December 2021, the 24 to 25 Video was released.
Owned by JYP Entertainment

Bang Chan, Changbin and Han wrote the lyrics for title track Christmas EveL, they also co-composed on the track.
Bang Chan wrote the lyrics for 24 to 25, with him also co-composing on the track.
Han wrote the lyrics for Winter Falls. with him also co-composing.
Bang Chan, Changbin, Han and Felix co-wrote on the lyrics for Domino (English Ver.), with 3racha also co-composing on the track.

Christmas EveL peaked at No.1 on the Circle Albums Chart and No.25 on the Billboard Heatseekers Albums Chart.
Circle Sales = 778,539+
*YouTube views correct at time of writing post*
The M/V for Christmas EveL has so far gained 106,955,719 million views, with the views still increasing on a daily basis.
The M/V for Winter Falls has so far gained 21,123,482 million views, with the views still increasing.

Christmas EveL was released in 2 versions: Standard and Limited.
Both versions are set out as a hardback book case.
The Standard version is red and comes with the Cd, photobook, sticker sheet, random glitter card and a random photo card.
The Limited versions is green and comes with the Cd, photobook, sticker sheet, glitter card, random photo card, Christmas seal and a Christmas card.
Pre-orders for both versions also came with a random folded poster and a random a photo card set.
Photobooks for both versions are different.

Track List:
Christmas EveL
24 to 25
Winter Falls
Domino (English Ver.)








































I have the limited version and I love the whole layout as well as the photobook, it has a good blend of Stray Kids and festivity.
The album itself is one of my favourite festive albums, while the songs don't have the typical festive sounds, each track is different and definitely makes me feel ready for Christmas and the festive period in general.

Christmas EveL may not sound like your typical Christmassy or festive track but I do love that there are added elements that you would find in a Christmas song. It's definitely become one of my favourite festive tracks. I especially love Felix's part towards the end, it never fails to have me singing along.
Christmas EveL

I have to say that 24 to 25, is my favourite b-side from this album, I love everything about it from the melody to the vocals. No matter how many times I listen to this song, I always find myself singing along. Everyone gets their moment to shine which makes this track for me, in more perfect.
24 to 25
Owned by JYP Entertainment

I love the melody for Winter Falls, it may sound out but it does give me winter vibes. The vocals and the raps are perfect for the melody, I especially love Changbin and Felix's soft raps to fit in with the melody, it really shows that Stray Kids are a talented group. For me they're both unique and versatile.
Winter Falls

If you saw and read my NOEASY post then you know how much I liked Domino, and I love that we got treated to Domino (English Ver.), it's just as catchy as the first time round and I love that Felix helped in writing the English lyrics.
Domino (English Ver.)

I absolutely love this album, while the track's don't necessarily sound Christmassy, it's definitely an album that makes me feel festive and excited for Christmas. I hope that we get another holiday special album again someday, but I still look forward to their next release.

Were you a fan of Christmas EveL?
Do you have a physical copy?
Which version(s) did you get?
What were your thoughts on Christmas EveL as the main title track?
Do you have a favourite track from the album?
Let me know in the comments below.

See you soon!


안녕
(Annyeong)
さようなら
(Sayonara)
再见
(ZaiJian)
Bye

No comments:

Post a Comment