Monday 21 March 2022

NCT 127 - Sticker

Hello

안녕하세요

(Annyeonghaseyo)

こんにちは

(Konnichiwa)

你好

(Ni Hao)


Sticker is NCT 127's 3rd full length album.
On the 21st of August 2021, the NCT 127: Who is STICKER video was released.
Owned by SM Entertainment
On the 24th of August 2021, the Mood Sampler was released.
Owned by SM Entertainment
On the 25th of August 2021, the Sticky Teaser #1 were released.





On the 26th of August 2021, the Sticky Teaser #2 were released.





On the 27th of August 2021, the Sticky Teaser #3 were released.





On the 30th of August 2021, the City Teaser #1 were released.







On the 31st of August 2021, the City Teaser #2 were released.








On the 1st of September 2021, the City Teaser #3 were released.









On the 3rd of September 2021, the Dreamer Track Video Image Teasers was released.





On the 4th of September 2021, the 
NCT 127
Owned by SM Entertainment
On the 5th of September 2021, the Magic Carpet Ride Teaser Images were released.







On the 6th of September 2021, the Magic Carpet Ride Rack Video was released.
Owned by SM Entertainment
On the 7th of September 2021, the Road Trip Track Video Teaser Images were released.






On the 8th of September 2021, the Road Trip Track Video was released.
Owned by SM Entertainment
On the 9th of September 2021, the Lemonade Track Video Teaser Images were released.





On the 10th of September 2021, the Lemonade Track Video was released.
Owned by SM Entertainment
On the 13th of September 2021, the Sticker Teaser Image #1 were released.





On the 14th of September 2021, the Sticker Teaser Image #2 were released/







On the 15th of September 2021, the Sticker Teaser Image #3 were released.








On the 16th of September 2021, the Sticker M/V Teaser was released.
Owned by SM Entertainment
On the 17th of September 2021, the M/V for title track Sticker was released, along with the physical and digital release of their 3rd full length album of the same name.
Owned by SM Entertainment
On the 27th of September 2021, both the Lemonade Dance Practice and Sticker Dance Practice videos were released.
Lemonade
Owned by SM Entertainment
Sticker
Owned by SM Entertainment

On the 24th of August 2021, after just one day of availability it was reported that Sticker had surpassed 1,329,000 pre-orders, and surpasses 2.2 million pre-orders on the day of release, breaking their previous record of 530,000 pre-orders for Neo Zone.
On the 24th of September 2021, NCT 127 broke their own record and became a double million seller, with over 2.15 million copies of Sticker being sold in just a week. As of November 2021, the album had sold a total of 2.4 million copies.

Sticker won NCT 127 10 music show trophies, winning once on The Show, once on Show Champion, 3 times on M Countdown, twice on Music Bank, twice on Show! Music Core and once on Inkigayo.

Both Taeyong and Mark co-wrote on title track Sticker.

Sticker peaked at No.1 on the Gaon Albums Chart, No.1 on the Oricon Albums Chart, No.40 on the Official UK Albums Chart, No.3 on the Billboard 200 Chart and No.1 on the Billboard World Albums Chart.
Gaon Sales = 2,427,559+
Oricon Sales = 100,000+
Chinese Sales = 70,264+
US Sales = 140,000+
Giving the album a total of 2,737,823+ in physical sales so far.
*YouTube views correct at time of writing post*
The M/V for Sticker has so far gained 78,211,443 million views, with the views continuing to increase.

Sticker was released in 13 versions: Sticky, Seoul City, Sticker and 10 Jewel Case.
The Sticky, Seoul City and Sticker versions are set out as a paperback book style case, with the Sticker version being larger.
All 3 versions come with the Cd, photo book, folded poster, random sticker sheet, random postcard and a random photo card.
The Jewel Case versions are set out in your typical jewel case packaging and comes with 10 covers, a group cover and 9 member covers.
They all come with the Cd, version specific photo book, lyric paper, random AR clip card and a random AR photo card.
All the photo books are different, as are the album covers.

Track List:
Sticker
Lemonade
Breakfast
같은 시선 (Focus)
내일의 나에게 (The Rainy Night)
Far
Bring The Noize
Magic Carpet Ride
Road Trip
Dreamer
다시 만나는 날 (Promise You)
















































I have the Sticky version and I absolutely love the photo book, I love the colours and concept, I especially love that the pages are glossy, it gives it a high-end fashion magazine feel.
The album itself is really good and expected from NCT 127, each track shows off their vibe, for me the album was the saving grace for the title track.
I'm only going to be sharing with you 7 of the tracks from this album as this album also has a repackaged album, so I'm going to split the tracks between the 2 posts.

I will be completely honest with you, I wasn't really sure about Sticker when I first listened to it, for me the melody was off with the vocals, but the more I listen to it, the more I get used to it. While it's not my favourite title track from NCT 127, it's still a song that I can listen to, I especially love the chorus.
Sticker

I was in love with Lemonade just from the track video we got, so I was excited to hear the track in it's entirety and I wasn't left disappointed. I love the melody, as well as the harmonising in the chorus.
Lemonade

That intro beat to Breakfast hits the right spot, I absolutely love this song. It gives me Superhuman vibes. I think if you want to pump yourself up for this day, this is definitely the track to do that with.
Breakfast

I love how it all slows down with 같은 시선 (Focus), for me this tracks melody and vocals have a dreamy and sultry vibe. It's definitely a track that makes me stop what I'm doing and just listen. I think this track definitely fits with Taeil, Yuta and Doyoung's vocal tones.
같은 시선 (Focus)

Now it's time to really slow it down with 내일의 나에게 (The Rainy Night), While I love their more upbeat tracks, I have to admit that I think their ballads are really their moment to shine. They have some of the most amazing vocalists and this song shows that, it's stunning.
내일의 나에게 (The Rainy Night)

I don't know why but that opening melody for Far feels really nostalgic, I love that the melody changes up when the track fully starts, and I absolutely love the chorus. I could listen to this track all day.

You know from the very start that Bring The Noize is going to not only be an amazing track but also one of NCT 127's signature tracks. This track is definitely fitting for this album, and it definitely makes me groove along to the beat. You just know too that this song when performed live would be epic from start to finish.
Bring The Noize

I'm going to stop it there, there's still some amazing tracks to share with you, and hopefully you won't have to wait to long, but I highly recommend checking out the rest of the album because each track is worthy of being a title track.

I may not listen to NCT as much as I used to do when they first debuted, but that's down to being into so many different groups, but these boys will always have a special place in my heart, and I still get excited when they announce a comeback, because I know they're going to show me something new.

Were you a fan of Sticker?
Do you have a physical copy?
Which version(s) did you go for?
What were your thoughts on Sticker as a title track?
Do you have a favourite track from the album?
Let me know in the comments below.

See you soon!


안녕
(Annyeong)
さようなら
(Sayonara)
再见
(ZaiJian)
Bye

No comments:

Post a Comment