Monday 14 March 2022

NCT 127 - Neo Zone: The Final Round

Hello

안녕하세요

(Annyeonghaseyo)

こんにちは

(Konnichiwa)

你好

(Ni Hao)


I'm going to start off by apologising for how long it's taken me to to share this album with you, as you may have seen it's taken me almost 2 years. Everywhere I looked for this album, it was ridiculously priced, but I eventually found it reasonably priced, so now I'm able to share it with you.

Neo Zone: The Final Round is the repackaged album for their 2nd album Neo Zone.
On the 5th of May 2020, the Warm Up 1st Player video was released.
Owned by SM Entertainment
On the 6th of May 2020, the 1st Player Concept Images were released.









On the 7th of May 2020, the Warm Up 2n Player video was released.
Owned by SM Entertainment
On the 8th of May 2020, the 2nd Player Concept Images were released.









On the10th of May 2020, the 너의 하루 (Make Your Day) Episode 1 video was released.
Owned by SM Entertainment
On the 11th of May 2020, the 너의 하루 (Make Your Day) Images were released.





On the 13th of May 2020, the Non Stop Episode 2 video was released.
Owned by SM Entertainment
On the 14th of May 2020, the Non Stop Images were released.




On the 16th of May 2021, the Punch Images were released.




On the 17th of May 2020, the Punch M/V Teaser was released.
Owned by SM Entertainment
On the 18th of May 2020, the Punch M/V was released.
Owned by SM Entertainment
On the 19th of May 2020, the Neo Zone: The Final Round was released physically and digitally.
On the 27th of May 2020, the Punch Dance Practice was released.
Owned by SM Entertainment
On the 30th of May 2020, The Final Round 'Intro' Performance was released.
Owned by SM Entertainment
On the 12th of June 2020, the Punch Special Ver. Dance Practice was released.
Owned by SM Entertainment

Punch won NCT 127 4 music show trophies, winning twice on M Countdown, once on Music Bank and once on Show! Music Core.

Neo Zone: The Final Round peaked at No.1 on the Gaon Albums Chart, No.4 on the Oricon Albums Chart, No.14 on the Billboard 200 Chart and No.1 on the Billboard World Albums Chart.
Gaon Sales = 682,364+
*YouTube views correct at time of writing post*
The M/V for Punch has so far gained 42,513,615 million views, with the views still continuing to increase.

Neo Zone: The Final Round was released in 2 versions: 1st Player and 2nd Player.
Both versions are set out as a hardback book style case and comes with the Cd, photo book, random postcard, folded poster and a random photo card.
Photo books for both versions are different.

Track List:
Punch
NonStop
서곡 (Prelude)
영웅 (Kick It)
꿈 (Boom)
낮잠 (Pandora's Box)
Day Dream (白日夢)
너의 하루 (Make Your Day)
Interlude: Neo Zone
뿔 (Mad Dog)
Sit Down
메아리 (Love Me Now)
우산 (Love Song)
백야 (White Night)
Not Alone
Dreams Come True
Elevator (127F)







































I have the Player 2 version of the album and I made sure I got my hands on this version as I loved the concept of it. The styling is spot on and I love the blue backdrop against the black outfits, it really makes the pictures pop. The photo book when you look at it as a whole compared to not only the Neo Zone album, but other NCT 127 albums, the photo book is pretty simple and basic.
As I said with Neo Zone, this album is amazing and still one of my favourite NCT 127 albums, the repackaged album while only having 4 new tracks, it's still an amazing album and I think the new tracks really add to the album.

I absolutely love the melody for Punch, it's definitely up there with my favourite title tracks from NCT 127, it makes me think of retro concepts like the Tron films. I love the mix of whispering the raps to becoming louder, as well the the difference in the vocals for the verses, bridges and choruses. This is a song that I never get bored of hearing.
Punch

I also love the melody for NonStop, I think it's another track that really fits in with the old skool and retro vibe that Punch gives off. I absolutely adore the chorus and I especially love all the vocals in general. I love how the track changes and breaks down throughout.
NonStop

I love that they added 서곡 (Prelude) to the album, as I loved hearing during their comeback stages with Kick It. It's definitely a perfect and amazing way to link into the track, no matter how many times I hear it, it rekindles my love for both the prelude and Kick It.
서곡 (Prelude)
KBS WORLD TV

Our final new track is 너의 하루 (Make Your Day), sung by Taeil, Doyoung, Jaehyun, Jungwoo and Haechan. There's something about this song that makes me feel all nostalgic, and it really solidifies how amazing each of their vocals are, no matter how many times I hear these guys sing, they always stop me in my traces and fall in love with them all over again especially Taeil.
너의 하루 (Make Your Day)

This album is definitely one of the albums I like to return to when I listen to NCT 127, from start to finish there isn't a song that I don't enjoy listening to. I'm so happy that interest in NCT seems to be going up, they're selling more albums and I'm so proud they're able to reach new achievements.

Are you a fan of Neo Zone: The Final Round?
Do you have a physical copy?
Which version(s) did you get?
What were your thoughts on Punch as the title track?
Do you have a favourite track from the album?
Let me know in the comments below.

See you soon!


안녕
(Annyeong)
さようなら
(Sayonara)
再见
(ZaiJian)
Bye

No comments:

Post a Comment