Monday 24 January 2022

Astro - All Yours

Hello

안녕하세요

(Annyeonghaseyo)

こんにちは

(Konnichiwa)

你好

(Ni Hao)


I feel like I've failed Astro yet again, as it's taken me 15 months to share with you another album of theirs, this is the only problem when you listen to too may groups and collect their albums, so let me share with you another release of theirs.

All Yours is Astro's 2nd full length album,
On the 19th of March 2021, the Group Concept Photo #1 was released.
On the 20th of March 2021, the Group Concept Photo #2 was released.
On the 21st of March 2021, the Group Concept Photo #3 was released.
On the 23rd of March 2021, the Individual Concept Photo and Mood Trailer #1 & #2 was released for Moonbin and Rocky.



Owned by Fantagio Music

fantagio 판타지오


Owned by Fantagio Music
On the 24th of March the Individual Concept Photo and Mood Trailer #3 & #4 was released for Yoon Sanha and Jin Jin.


Owned by Fantagio Music



Owned by Fantagio Music
On the 25th of March 2021, the Individual Concept Photo and Mood Trailer #5 & #6 were released for MJ and Cha Eunwoo.


Owned by Fantagio Music



Owned by Fantagio Music
On the 26th of March 2021, the Mood Trailer #7 for the group was released.
Owned by Fantagio Music
On the 29th of March 2021, the All Yours Highlight Medley was released.
Owned by Fantagio Music
On the 31st of March 2021, the ONE M/V Teaser #1 was released.
Owned by Fantagio Music
On the 2nd of April 2021, the ONE M/V Teaser #2 was released.
Owned by Fantagio Music
On the 5th of April the M/V for ONE was released, along with the physical and digital release for their 2nd full length album All Yours.
Owned by Fantagio Music
On the 9th of April 2021, the ONE Dance Practice Video was released.
Owned by Fantagio Music

All Yours marks the 1st time since their debut, that an album has been certified platinum by Gaon, selling more than 250,000 copies.

ONE won 3 music show trophies, winning once on The Show, once on Show Champion and once on M Cuntdown.

Jin Jin and Rocky co-wrote on Dear My Universe, All Good, All Stars, 우리의 계절 (Our Spring), Stardust and title track ONE. Jin Jin co-composed on All Good and Rocky co-composing on 우리의 계절 (Our Spring).
Jin Jin also co-wrote on Butterfly Effect.
Rocky also co-wrote on SNS.
MJ, Jin Jin and Rocky co-wrote on 별비 (Gemini), with MJ also co-composing on the track.

All Yours peaked at No.1 on the Gaon Albums Chart and No.1 on the Oricon Albums Chart.
Gaon Sales = 360,304+
Oricon Sales = 58,259+
Giving the album a total of 418,563+ so far in physical sales.
*YouTube views correct at time of writing post*
The M/V for ONE has so far gained 34,782,118 million views, with the views still increasing on a daily basis.

All Yours was released in 4 versions: You, Me, Us and a Limited Edition box set.
The Limited Edition box set version comes with all 3 versions and is set out in a card case and comes with a limited edition photo card.
The You, Me and Us versions are set out in a hardback box style case and comes with the Cd, photo book, accordion post card set, folded poster, random message card, and 2 random photo cards.
All 3 versions have a different album cover, with You being red, Me being blue and Us being purple, all 3 photo books are different too.

Track List:
Dear My Universe
Butterfly Effect
ONE
Someone Else
SNS
All Good
All Stars
우리의 계절 (Our Spring)
Stardust
별비 (Gemini)















































I have the Us version of the album and I absolutely loved the layout of the album as well as the photo book, the pictures are stunning and work really well with the colours used. I love that the pages are glossy, it gives it a high-end fashion magazine feel.
The album itself is amazing, it's definitely on par with their 1st full length album, if not even better. Each track is different and showcases a different side to Astro, showing how versatile they are as a group.

Dear My Universe is such a stunning song to start the album with, it's such a uplifting and refreshing song. I love the melody, and they way they sing the chorus is stunning. I love how all their voices fit with the melody, even Jin Jin that has a deeper voice, it all just works so perfectly.
Dear My Universe

Butterfly Effect is one of my favourite tracks from the album, I absolutely love the melody, and I especially love the chorus. For me this song is up there with Role Play and Go&Stop as part of my main favourite b-sides from Astro. I fell in love with this song as soon as I listened to it.
Butterfly Effect

Astro always have amazing title tracks but ONE is on another level, this is something new that they've been able to show us and I will happily admit that this is my favourite title track of theirs. I love that we get to see a new side to them with this song, while the song does have that Astro sound, the chorus goes hard and shows us how versatile they really are.
ONE

Someone Else gives me such a familiar feeling, but it could be that for me it has that Astro sound, I love that it's a unit song, allowing MJ, Jin Jin & Moonbin to show more of their talents, they fit perfectly for this track.
Someone Else

SNS is another of my favourite tracks from this album, this song fits Rocky, Cha Eunwoo and Sanha's voices perfectly. I love melody and how soft their voices are to fit with the melody during the verses.
SNS

All Good makes me feel all summery, it's definitely a perfect song to give you warmth, it's also really uplifting, personally for me it makes me feel like I can take on anything coming my way.
All Good

For me All Stars has a youthful vibe, which is something that still fits with Astro's sound, to be honest I'll be surprised when there isn't a song with this kind of vibe on one of their albums. It's such a feel good song and makes me feel all happy and bright.
All Stars

Zaty Farhani
우리의 계절 (Our Spring) is another of my favourite tracks, it's such a stunning song, it really makes me think of all the flowers blooming, giving the feeling of new beginnings. I love the contrast between Rocky and Jin Jin's raps and the vocals, everything just blends well together perfectly.
우리의 계절 (Our Spring)

I love how simple and stripped back the melody for Stardust sounds against their vocals, even their vocals sound so pure and full of emotion. For me it's a song that allows us to connect with Astro, reminding us that we all look up at the same sky.
Stardust

The melody for 별비 (Gemini) is just breathtaking, MJ should be proud of himself, this song for some reason just pulls all my emotions to the surface, the vocals, the raps, the melody, it's all just perfect. This song is truly fit for a Korean drama soundtrack, and I think they really missed a beat not grabbing this song for that reason. This song just makes me fall in love with Astro so much more, it really shows how talented all 6 of them are as individuals as well as a group.
별비 (Gemini)

The more I listen to this album the more I can hear how they've changed and grown over the years, especially Cha Eunwoo, I can really tell how much his vocals have improved over the years, he definitely sounds stronger and more confident in his voice. I'm always excited when Astro announce a comeback because I know they're going to bring us something new, and this album was no different.

One thing I love about Astro is how in their songs they sound like a team, no member outshines another, they all have their own talent and vocal range and they blend well together, showing why they're a perfect fit as a group.

Were you a fan of All Yours?
Do you have a physical copy?
Which version(s) did you go for?
Were you a fan of ONE as the title track?
Do you have a favourite track from the album?
Let me know in the comments below.

See you soon!


안녕
(Annyeong)
さようなら
(Sayonara)
再见
(ZaiJian)
Bye

No comments:

Post a Comment