Tuesday 17 August 2021

Party Ring Rice Krispie Bars

Hello

안녕하세요

(Annyeonghaseyo)

こんにちは

(Konnichiwa)

你好

(Ni Hao)


I found this recipe last year (2020), via the Fitwaffle Kitchen Instagram and I thought I'd give them a go as I love Rice Krispie bars, if you haven't come across this recipe yourself yet, then I'll be sharing it with you today to interest in you making it yourself in the future.

Let's get baking!

Ingredients:
60g unsalted butter
350g mini marshmallows
200g rice krispies
125g party rings, crushed (+ extra for topping)
300g white chocolate
1 tbsp sprinkles

Put the butter and mini marshmallows into a pan on a low heat and mix together.

Once melted, turn off the hear and add your rice krispies and mix them in.
Then add in the crushed party biscuits and mix them in as well.


Next pour the mixture into a baking tray and spread out/press down with either a wet spoon or a glass.

Melt your white chocolate, I always use a bain marie to melt chocolate as it can be done slowly and it's easier to keep an eye on. Once your chocolate is melted, pour over the top of your rice krispie base and smooth out over the top, then give it a shake to smooth out.

Top your chocolate with some sprinkles and then add you extra party ring biscuits to the top.

Pop it into the fridge to set for 30 minutes and then your ready to cut into slices and enjoy.


This went down a treat with both myself and Skye, I think Skye had more of them than I did, when she likes something, there's a high chance you're barely going to get any of it, and this was definitely one of them.
While this was messy and sticky to make, it was really easy and if I'm being completely honest, I'll happily continue to bake these than buying in the proper Rice Krispie bars, as they are delicious and if I'm being honest, for me taste better.

If you want to check out the recipe I followed, then you can head over to Instagram and check out Fitwaffle Kitchen's Party Ring Rice Krispie Bars, as well as her other great makes and bakes.

See you soon!


안녕
(Annyeong)
さようなら
(Sayonara)
再见
(ZaiJian)
Bye

No comments:

Post a Comment