Tuesday 1 December 2020

A Musical Christmas Countdown: December 1st 2020

 Hello

안녕하세요 

(Annyeonghaseyo)

こんにちは 

(Konnichiwa)

你好

(Ni Hao)

Google Images

WOW!! what a year 2020 has been, I won't deny that while the year has gone by so fast, it's been a scary time for everyone.
I started the year on a high when I got to go see SuperM live in London with my friend Mary-Kate, I'd waited 6 years to be able to see members of EXO and SHINee live and I hope one day I'm able to see EXO and SHINee as a whole.
Not once have I ever suffered from anxiety but come May when it was time to head back into work, I was nervous and then 3 weeks later had a mini freak out, and even now I still get random bouts of anxiety, even when I'm at home.
I'm not the only that's started to suffer with anxiety, many people with everything going off in the world.

It's been 2 years since I last did a Musical Christmas Countdown, last year I just posted it onto my Instagram stories, but I think this year, I'm ready to bring it back, to help everyone begin to feel that Christmas spirit, to forget everything that's going off for a short while.

Google Images

What better song to start my countdown with than Super Junior's "Santa U Are the One"!
Owned by SM Entertainment

Google Imaes

안녕
(Annyeong)
さようなら
(Sayonara)
再见
(ZaiJian)
Bye

No comments:

Post a Comment