Wednesday 11 September 2019

Sticky Toffee Pudding

Hello
안녕하세요 
(Annyeonghaseyo)
こんにちは 
(Konnichiwa)
你好
(Ni Hao)


I really need to get looking at some baking recipe's, I really love baking but lately I never seem to do much when it comes to new bakes.
Today I'm going to share with you the sticky toffee puddings from the Pinch of Nom recipe book.
Let's get baking!


Ingredients:
Low-calorie cooking spray
75 g self-raising flour
1 tsp baking powder
1 tbsp black treacle
3 tbsp granulated sweetener
50 g reduced-fat spread
3 medium eggs
1 tbsp golden syrup

Start by pre-heating your oven to 190C/Fan 170C/ Gas mark 5 and spray four ovenproof ramekins  with the low-calorie cooking spray.

In a large bowl put the flour, baking powder, black treacle, sweetener, spread and eggs, and whisk with an electric hand held whisk until fully combined. light and airy.

Evenly distribute the golden syrup between each ramekin, for this I actually did half a tablespoon in each of the ramekins.

Next top the golden syrup with the cake mixture and bake in the oven for 20 minutes until just cooked through.

Once baked, remove from the oven and leave to cool slightly in the ramekins.

After allowing to cool slightly, turn out into either a bowl or onto a little plate. You can also serve them with your choice of accompaniment like custard or cream.
I served mine on their own.

This went down a treat with both myself and Skye, I'm thinking next time I'll have them with cream and custard and see if benefits the flavours any better. These even tasted nice after a few days, which I think is a bonus as the recipe makes 4 and there is only me and Skye at home. I re-heated the last 2 and they tasted just as nice and fresh as if they were only just baked.
I will be baking these again and think they will be perfect for after bigger meals like on a Sunday after our Sunday dinner.
They are really quick and simple to make and I think anybody can make these with ease.

 If you're interested in any of Pinch of Nom's recipe's then you can buy the recipe book in all major supermarkets as well as online retailers Waterstones and Amazon.

See you soon!



안녕
(Annyeong)
さようなら
(Sayonara)
再见
(ZaiJian)
Bye

No comments:

Post a Comment