Wednesday 31 July 2019

Lush: Cheer Up Buttercup

Hello
안녕하세요 
(Annyeonghaseyo)
こんにちは 
(Konnichiwa)
你好
(Ni Hao)

 Google images

It's been nearly 2 months since I shared with you a Lush post, so this time I'm posting about the Cheer Up Buttercup bath bomb.

The Cheer Up Buttercup bath bomb has a total of 20 ingredients including; Lime Oil, Neroli Oil, Lemon Myrtle Oil and Fair Trade Organic Cocoa Butter.

"An old (and slightly odd) British childhood game states that if you hold a buttercup under your chin and it glows yellow, it means you love butter. You don't need to hold this cheerful bomb to your skin to know you love bathing! Bring the sunrise into your bathroom by dropping this fizzy treat into a bath full of warm water. Bright lemon myrtle, zesty lime and uplifting neroli will have you skipping down the street with a big smile on your face."

When dropped into a warm bath, your bomb will fizz away releasing it's colours and essential oils. Lie back, relax and enjoy.






You can't really tell with most of the pictures but, the bath bomb fizzed out turning the water a gorgeous and bright shade of yellow. The scent also coming from the bath bomb was absolutely gorgeous, I loved the citrus smell, it helped me to relax a bit more.
Cheer Up Buttercup left my skin feeling soft and moisturised as well as leaving my skin with a gorgeous citrus scent.
I'd happily buy this bath bomb again as it left me feeling relaxed and I'd happily recommend others to try it out too.

The Cheer Up Buttercup bath bomb is £3.95 and like all Lush products is vegan friendly.

See you soon!


안녕
(Annyeong)
さようなら
(Sayonara)
再见
(ZaiJian)
Bye

No comments:

Post a Comment