Hello
안녕하세요
(Annyeonghaseyo)
こんにちは
(Konnichiwa)
你好
(Ni Hao)
I was on the hunt for a new recipe to try when I came across this gingerbread blondies recipe on the Jane's Patisserie website. It seemed the perfect combination, so I knew I needed to give it a go.
Let's get baking!
Ingredients:
200g unsalted butter, melted
250g light brown sugar
3 medium eggs
1 tsp vanilla extract
275g plain flour
2 tsp ground ginger
1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
1/2 tsp ground nutmeg
1 tbsp cornflour (otional)
200-300g white chocolate chips
Decoration - Optional
50g white chocolate, melted
Gingerbread biscuit crumbs
Pre-heat the oven to 180C/160C Fan/Gas Mark 3 and line a square 9x9 tin with parchment paper.
In a large bowl, add the melted butter and sugar and beat until smooth.
Add in the eggs and vanilla and beat again until smooth.
Add in the plain flour, cornflour, ground ginger, ground cinnamon, and nutmeg and beat until a thick blonde mixture is made.
Add in the white chocolate chips and fold through.
Pour the mixture into your lined tin, and spread.
Bake in the oven for 25-30 minutes, or until there is a slight wobble in the middle.
Leave to cool in the tin, or on a wire rack.
If decorating, melt the 50g of white chocolate in a Bain Marie and then drizzle over the cooled blondie.
Also crush ginger biscuits and sprinkle over the top.
Slice, serve and enjoy!
These blondies were really easy to make and tasted delicious. These are definitely perfect for the winter months as the ginger brings a bit of warmth to this sweet treat.
I'll happily bake these again and again. They're definitely up there with my favourite blondie recipes.
If you would like to follow the original recipe for these cookies, then head over to the Gingerbread Blondies recipe page over on the Jane's Patisserie website.
See you soon!




















No comments:
Post a Comment