Tuesday 25 September 2018

Griddled Peaches With Prosciutto and Blue Cheese

Hello
안녕하세요 
(Annyeonghaseyo)
こんにちは 
(Konnichiwa)
你好
(Ni Hao)


A couple of weeks ago, I was working all day and I wanted something quick and easy to have on my break. I decided I wanted a salad as I wanted something that would be refreshing as well as filling, while searching online I keep across the recipe for this dish on the BBC food website, so I decided to give it a try. I will be giving the recipe that serves 4.

Ingredients:
4 ripe peaches, stoned and quarters
4 tbsp olive oil
100 g bag of rocket
100 g blue cheese, crumbled
85 g prosciutto
1 tbsp balsamic vinegar

First add some olive oil to your griddle pan and heat until hot, then add the peaches and cook for 2-3 minutes on each side until caramelised, then set aside.

Next toss the rocket in 1 tbsp of olive oil and place in either a bowl, lunch box or on a plate.

Next rip up your prosciutto and place onto the rocket.

Next add your crumbled pieces of blue cheese.

Top the salad with the griddled peaches.

Lastly drizzle the balsamic vinegar over the salad and then you're ready to serve.

I had enough left overs from making my dinner for work, that I also had it for lunch before heading out to work too. I really liked all the flavours and even enjoyed the prosciutto, which I'm not normally a fan of. I thought all the flavours really worked well together, but I would definitely recommend eating it fresh. By the time I got to eat it at work the peaches were cold and the flavouring wasn't as nice, meaning I left the peaches. I'd happily make it and have it again but I'd have it fresh, this recipe is really easy to follow and make.

If you would like to make and try this recipe, and want to follow the original recipe then you can head over to Griddled Peaches with Prosciutto & Blue Cheese.

See you soon!



안녕
(Annyeong)
さようなら
(Sayonara)
再见
(ZaiJian)

Bye

No comments:

Post a Comment