Wednesday 26 September 2018

MISHIBOX: August Unboxing & Review

Hello
안녕하세요 
(Annyeonghaseyo)
こんにちは 
(Konnichiwa)
你好
(Ni Hao)

Google Images
It's time to unbox Augusts MISHIBOX, lets check out the goodies shall we?




 First up we have a ESFOLIO PURE SKIN ESSENCE SHEET MASK, this mask comes in 10 varieties: Milk, Pearl, Green Tea, Honey, Collagen, Snail, Egg, Volcanic Ash, Red Ginseng and Aloe. Each of the masks are formulated with Chinese Quince Fruit Extract and Purslane Extract which helps to increase skin elasticity and moisturise your skin.
How To Use - After cleansing and toning, place the sheet mask onto your face and relax for 15-20 minutes. Pat any remaining essence to improve absorption.
 I thought this mask smelt really nice and I thought that there was an adequate amount of essence on the mask, so that none of the product dripped off while wearing the mask. I really liked this mask, the mask had a really nice cooling feel and it left my skin feeling soft, smooth, tighter and moisturised. It also left my skin feeling deep cleaned and refreshed, I'd happily use this sheet mask again.
Retail Price: $2/£1.53
Rate 5/5



Next we have a WANGSKIN EYEBROW TATTOO PEN, this eyebrow tattoo pen is said to give you waterproof, long-lasting eyebrow make up without the pain or the expense of real eyebrow tattoos or microblading. This product is available in 2 shades: light brown and dark brown, to achieve your desired look. Light brown can be used for a natural appearance and dark brown for a more dramatic look.
How To Use - Cleanse and dry your face completely. Use the attached applicator brush to draw your desired brow shape. Let dry completely for at least 1 hour. Longer drying time will lead to more defined colour. Peel off the product slowly and gently from the edges. Colour will last for 3-7 days depending on your skin type and cleanser.

This is really easy and simple to apply, I was a little nervous about using this as I didn't want my eyebrows looking too dark. I left it on to dry for about 45 minutes but I would suggest if you do want a more dramatic brow look then leave the product on for longer than an hour. It was pretty easy and pain free to remove, but it did pull out a few eyebrow hairs in the process. My eyebrows look a lot fuller and they thankfully don't look too dark and dramatic but I can see a clear difference in the colour.
Retail Price: $15/£11.49
Rate 4.5/5


 Next up we have a ETTANG COOK PACK THE FRESH RUBBER MASK, this Cook Pack comes in 4 varieties: Red, White, Black and Yellow. The Red mask is moisturising, lifting and provides antioxidant effects. The White mask is conditioning and brightening. The Yellow mask is moisturising and exfoliating and the Black mask is revitalising and has antioxidant effects.
How To Use - Cleanse and dry face. Cut off the top part of the outer pouch and remove contents. Pour pats 1 and 2 into the empty outer pouch, and mix together using the included spatula. Spread the mixture onto your face and let it dry for 20-30 minutes. Carefully remove the rubber mask, and finish with your regular skincare routine.
 This mask was pretty easy and simple to make, but the packaging is a little small to be able to mix the mask properly. The mask does smell really nice, and was easy to apply, I ended up using my fingers to apply the mask as I was getting the desired application from the spatula. The mask felt really nice and cooling while I had it on my face, after removal my skin was left feeling cool, soft, smooth and moisturised.
Retail Price: $6/£4.59
Rate 4/5


Next we have a L'ADOR PERFECT HAIR FILL-UP AMPOULE, this hair ampoule is a highly concentrated hair ampoule that repairs damaged hair while nourishing and moisturising at the same time. It's formulated with enriched protein to smooth and strengthen your hair. Ceramide, Collagen and Amino Acids also improve the health of your hair. Use this ampoule to help prevent damage, or to repair existing damage from hair dyes and/or heat styling. It will leave your hair visibly smooth and silky.
How To Use - In a clean bowl, mix the ampoule with approximately 10 ml of water in a 1:1 ratio. Stir until the mixture becomes thick and creamy. Apply the creamy ampoule all over your hair and and then pin up your hair. Cover your hair with a plastic hair cap. Leave on for 20 minutes. Rinse your hair with warm water (without shampoo), and then style your hair as desired. Use once a week.
This ampoule is really easy and simple to make and it's really quick and easy to apply. I thought the ampoule mixture smelt really nice and my hair was left feeling soft and silky, as well as feeling and looking clean. We received this ampoule  back in 2016 as part of March's MISHIBOX and I'm happy to say it left my feeling just as good as the last time I used it.
Retail Price: $4/£3.06
Rate 5/5


 Lastly we have a IUNIK ROSE GALACTOMYCES SYNERGY SERUM, iUNIK is a relatively new brand that caught the attention of MISHIBOX with their minimalistic approach to skincare at an affordable price. The Rose Galactomyces Synergy Serum, combines two powerful ingredients to improve your skin. Rose Water and Galactomyces Ferment Filtrate, the Rose Water has long been utilised in skincare for it's balancing, calming and moisturising effects. While the Galactomyces Ferment Filtrate helps with sebum control, wrinkle care, and brightening. The serum also contains niacinamide for brightening, sodium hyaluronate for moisturising, and allantoin for soothing the skin.
How To Use - After cleansing and toning, apply an adequate amount onto your face and neck. Use up to twice a day.
This serum is the consistency of water and absorbs really quickly into the skin, once applied I didn't feel like I'd put any sort of product onto my skin, making my skin still feel clean. It also left my skin feeling soft and moisturised.
Retail Price: $20/£15.31
Rate 5/5

Now it's time to get down to the business side of the MISHIBOX, they offer 4 different subscription offers for this box. They offer a monthly recurring subscription which is $19.95/£15.14 a month, a 3-month recurring subscription which is $59.85/£45.41, a 6-month recurring subscription which is $119.70/£90.83, as well as an annually recurring subscription which is $239.40/£181.65, this does not include the shipping fee which for the UK is $5.95. I pay £19.85 a month including shipping for my box and I'm sure you can see from the products you get it's really worth the investment even with the extra charges for the box from my bank it's still a worthwhile subscription. You really get more than your moneys worth from the box, these boxes are extremely popular and sell out really fast so if you interested I would suggest being quick to avoid disappoint. You can even buy 3, 6 and 12 month gift subscription boxes as well as one-time-only boxes for the month they are prepping and taking subscriptions for, prices are the same as above.

If you have liked what you have seen in this post then head to the MISHIBOX website, and possibly sign up for their amazing subscription box, it's even great as a gift for a beauty enthusiast.

I really liked the products in August's box, I rated everything pretty high as they all met my expectations and I'm quite surprised that I really liked the Eyebrow Tattoo Pen. I'd happily recommend all 5 of these products and it's raised the excitement for Septembers box.

See you soon!


안녕
(Annyeong)
さようなら
(Sayonara)
再见
(ZaiJian)
Bye

No comments:

Post a Comment