Friday 8 April 2016

MISHIBOX: March Unboxing & Review

Hello
An nyeoung
Konnichiwa
Ni hao

Google Images


Guess what? it's time for another unboxing and review this time for my March MISHIBOX, I really enjoy receiving these boxes and most importantly I love trying out all the products, I've found new products to use in these past 4 months and I look forward to finding more. Lets see what I got in my March MISHIBOX.

This months products were hidden underneath green tissue paper connected with the usual MISHIBOX sticker.

The same helpful info card, with all the details of the products within this box.



First up in the we have Velieve Girlish Mask, this mask was sent in each box at random as it's available in 4 different options: Aloe is great for moisturising and calming skin that has become sensitive and irritated from external conditions, Honey moisture is great for moisturising and nourishing dull and dry skin into moist and dewy skin, Collagen lifting is great for improving skin elasticity, pore care and moisturization and Vita shining is formulated with vitamin c for brightening uneven skin tone.
How To Use - After your cleanser and toner, place the mask onto your face for 15-20 minutes. After removing the mask gently pat any remaining essence into your skin.
I got the Aloe Soothing mask and I loved the smell of it and after using it my skin did feel moisturised but even after the essence was absorbed it left my skin feeling slightly tacky, which I wasn't really too fond of.
Retail Price: $2/£1.40
Rate 3/5


Next we have the Tony Moly Panda's Dream Eye Patch, this product is formulated with bamboo water extracts, aloe vera, niacinamide and vitamin c. The eye patches are anti-ageing, hydrating and brightens up dull and dry skin around the eyes. The info card says that they are great for anyone with severe dark circles under the eyes and anyone with dry and finely wrinkled skin around the eyes.
How To Use - After your cleanser and toner, remove the patch from the packaging and peel off the clear liner. Place over your eyes for 20 minutes. If necessary you can fold over the flaps on the eye patches to create openings for your eyes.
My favourite animal is a panda and I love that these patches are black giving the illusion of panda eyes, these patches left my eyes feeling refreshed and skin around my eyes feeling moisturised and softer. I will definitely be using these again, they have been added to my list of MISHIBOX products that I want to keep using.
Retail Price: $3/£2.10
Rate 5/5


Next we have Puerderm Ultra Repair Foot Mask(Apricot), this sick-type foot mask repairs rough and dry feet with highly emollient shea butter, apricot and other natural healing ingredients. This foot mask noticeably smoothes, softens and repairs dry, cracked, calloused feet and heels to improve the look and feel of even the driest feet.
How To Use - Wash your feet with warm water. Open the packet and wear the foot masks. After 20-30 minutes, remove the foot masks. You do not need to wash your feet again. Be careful if you walk around with the foot masks as they may be slippery.
I've said before that I can suffer with dry skin on my feet which can lead to my heels feeling sore but since I used the exfoliating foot mask in a past box my feet have been better and this foot mask has helped more, instead of soaking the feet in a liquid, with this foot mask your leaving you feet in a mask that is moisturiser. My feet felt extremely soft after the removal of the socks and I definitely prefer this foot mask to the last one.
Retail Price: $6/£4.21
Rate 5/5


Next we have Lador Perfect Fill-Up Hair Ampoule, it says that this product is a highly concentrated hair ampoule that is a powerfully effective way to repair damaged hair while also nourishing and moisturising it. It's formulated with enriched protein, ceramide, collagen and amino acids. It says it makes your hair more elastic, silky and healthy and it's great for damaged hair.
How To Use - In a clean bowl, mix the ampoule with approximately 10ml of water in a 1:1 ratio. Stir until the mixture becomes thick and creamy. Apply the mixture all over your hair and then pin up your hair. Cover your hair with the included  plastic hair cap. Leave on for 20 minutes. Rinse your hair with warm water (without shampoo), and then style your hair as desired.
I have days where my hair can feel dry and damaged and I do try to look after my hair as I do have my hair bleached blonde with a pink dye at the front. I've come along way from how damaged my hair used to be from dyeing it so I don't want to let it get back to that state again. I shampoo and condition my hair every few days, while also using a thicker conditioner 2-3 times a month, so when it comes to my hair I'm happy to try new products to keep my hair feeling soft, silky and healthy. The texture reminded me of wallpaper paste but with a better smell to it. It was really easy to apply and rinsed out pretty quickly. If I only shampoo my hair it can feel dry so I was nervous that it would leave my hair feeling dry and horrible but once dried it felt like I had washed my hair with both shampoo and conditioner. This is a product I will continue to use for keeping my hair healthy.
Retail Price: $4/£1.40
Rate 5/5


Next we have Velieve Fondue Foam Cleanser, it says these cleansers are great for washing away make-up and other impurities to leave your skin healthy and glowing. The cleansers come in two options: Rose contains actual rose flower petals, rose hip flower extract and other berry extracts to relax your face with aroma therapy and keep your skin radian and fresh. Green tea contains actual green tea leaves and other pure botanical herbal extracts. With the green tea's natural astringent effect, this cleanser is great for  soothing and cleansing your skin while helping it to appear brighter and flawless. They are great for all skin types.
How To Use - Wet your face with warm water, and then squeeze an appropriate amount of the cleanser onto your hand. Rub your hands to create a rich, foamy lather. Gently massage foam onto your face in circular motions and then rinse with warm water.
We were sent one of the cleansers at random and I got the Rose cleanser. I didn't have make-up on when I used this cleanser so I'm not to sure on how good it will remove the make-up that I use, but it's really easy to use. It smelt really nice and had a really creamy consistency, to me it looks similar to an exfoliator that I used to use but without all the grain when using it. It was really easy to wash off and didn't take too long till it was all removed. My skin did feel slightly tight after use but I'm thinking and hoping that's because it's a new product I'm trying, I'll continue to use it to see if there is a difference made.
Retail Price: $15/£10.54
Rate 4/5


Lastly we have D'ran Aqua Wonders Intensive Renewing Essence, it says this essence delivers the high absorption and moisturising powers of Alaska glacial milk to make the skin moist and comfortable, It's formulated with fermented soybean extract to help calm and nourish the skin and improve skin elasticity. The Alaska glacial milk contains abundant minerals that are quickly absorbed into the skin to improve moisture. It is also formulated with sea complex to give vitality to the skin and help make the skin clean and clear. It says this essence is great for smoothing the skin, brightening the skin tone and relieving dry and fatigued skin.
How To Use - After your cleanser and toner, take an appropriate amount of the essence and gently massage onto your skin. Gently pat your skin to help the essence absorb.
I was surprised when I pumped the essence out of the tube as I was expecting a cream, I've never used an essence before so this one is new to me. To be honest on first look I thought it looked like something else. It smells really good and has left my skin feeling soft and moisturised, it also left my skin feeling smooth. It absorbed so much quicker than my moisturiser, and I will continue to use this in place of my moisturiser to see if it makes my skin feel and look even better. I couldn't find the actual product on the MISHIBOX website but I did find something similar from the same company which was D'ram Aqua Wonder Intensive Renewing Serum, so I'm going to base the pricing on this item.
Retail Price: $34/£25.30
Rate 5/5

Now it's time to get down to the business side of the MISHIBOX, like most subscription services there are many options to choose from and MISHIBOX is no different. You can choose from the annual subscription box which is $239.40/£163.66 upfront so that means you can relax knowing a years worth of boxes have been paid for, a 12 month subscription box which is the same price as the above apart from this one only lasts 12 months, a 6 month subscription box which is $119.70/£81.83 and this finishes after 6 months, a 3 month subscription box which is $59.85/£40.92 which again finishes after 3 months and lastly a monthly subscription box which is $19.95/£13.64 and is a reoccurring payment each month, all boxes also have shipping fee's which even with the shipping fee the price of the box is worth it for what you get inside it. These boxes are extremely popular and sell out really fast so if you interested I would suggest being quick to avoid disappoint.
Like what you have seen in this post then head to the MISHIBOX website.

Another great box from MISHIBOX and as always I can't wait for the next one to land on my doorstep.

See you soon!


An nyeoung
Sayonara
Zai Jian
Bye

No comments:

Post a Comment