Monday 17 June 2024

Eric Nam - House On A Hill

Hello

안녕하세요

(Annyeonghaseyo)

こんにちは

(Konnichiwa)

你好

(Ni Hao)


House On A Hill is Eric Nam's 3rd full length album.
On the 28th of June 2023, the House On A Hill (Official Visualizer) was released.
Owned by Eric Nam
On the 4th of August 2023, the House On A Hill Album Trailer was released.
Owned by Eric Nam
On the 9th of August 2023, the Don't Leave Yet M/V Teaser was released.
Owned by Eric Nam
On the 11th of August 2023, the Don't Leave Yet M/V was released.
Owned by Eric Nam
On the 8th of September 2023, the Only For A Moment M/V was released, along with the physical and digital release of House On A Hill.
Owned by Eric Nam
On the 10th of November 2023, the I Wish I Wasn't Me M/V was released.
Owned by Eric Nam

Eric co-wrote the lyrics for all the albums tracks, as well as serving as the executive producer of the album.

House On A Hill peaked at No.42 on the Circle Albums Chart.
Circle Sales = 2,969+
*YouTube views correct at time of writing post*
The M/V for Don't Leave Yet has so far gained 2,671,093 million views, with the views still increasing.
The M/V for Only For A Moment has so far gained 2,342,391 million views, with the views still increasing.

House On A Hill is set out in a paperback book style case and come with the Cd, photobook, postcard and a random photo card.

Track List
House on a Hill
Don't Leave Yet
Only for a Moment
I Wish I Wasn't Me
undefined
Sink or Swim
Exist
House on a Hill (ft. Em Beihold)



































The layout for this album is pretty simple. I really like the photobook, I love the mixture of indoor and outdoor pictures as well as all the different styling.
The album itself is amazing, each track is different and tells a different story, it's definitely one of my favourites of his.

I love House on a Hill, I love the melody and I love Eric's voice in this track. No matter how many times I hear this song, I'll always start singing along. It's even amazing live.
House on a Hill

Another song I love his Don't Leave Yet, it's another track that I can't help but sing along with. This song has been dubbed as my friend Mary's song as he dedicated this track in Manchester to the Mary's in the audience. I love the melody and as always Eric's voice is amazing on this track.
Don't Leave Yet

I love the melody for Only for a Moment, and I love Eric's vocal tones against it. For me he has the power to be able to make his voice fit any melody he uses.
Only for a Moment

I Wish I Wasn't Me is a really moving and stunning ballad. I love how simple the melody seems to be, really making Eric's voice really stand out. Hearing this song live made me feel emotional as you know he meant every word he sang. This is definitely one of my favourite tracks on the album. 
I Wish I Wasn't Me

I absolutely love the melody for undefined. It's another of my favourite tracks. I love how Eric sings this song, his voice is absolutely stunning against the melody.
undefined

Sink or Swim is definitely one of my favourite tracks in this album, I love the melody and I love Eric's voice in this track. There's just something about it, that makes me fall in love with it all over again whenever I listen to it. This is also one of those songs that takes me right back to seeing him live, it gives me goose bumps.
Sink or Swim
Eric Nam 에릭남

Whenever Exist plays it takes me right back to seeing him in Manchester and I can't help but sing along. I love the melody and his voice, his voice really stands out against the melody.
Exist

Obviously I'd love House on a Hill (ft. Em Beihold) her voice blends with Eric's perfectly, I love their harmonisation. She adds that extra something to the track.
House on a Hill

I absolutely love this album, each track showcases how talented Eric Nam is. It's an album that whenever I listen to it, it takes me right back to seeing him live, it also puts me in the mindset that I can't believe that I've finally seen him live.

Were you a fan of House On A Hill?
Do you have a physical copy?
What were your thoughts on the singles House on a Hill, Don't Leave Yet and Only For A Moment?
Do you have a favourite track on the album?
Let me know in the comments below.

See you soon!


안녕
(Annyeong)
さようなら
(Sayonara)
再见
(ZaiJian)
Bye

No comments:

Post a Comment