Tuesday 13 December 2022

Homemade Hot Chocolate

Hello

안녕하세요

(Annyeonghaseyo)

こんにちは

(Konnichiwa)

你好

(Ni Hao)


I had to share this recipe for hot chocolate, because it's a perfect homemade gift, whether it's for Christmas, birthday, or even if it's just a gift in general.
This recipe comes from one of Jamie Oliver's cookbook's and I can't wait to share it with you.

Ingredients:
200g Quality dark chocolate (70%)
10 tbsp Cocoa Powder
5 tbsp Horlicks powder
5 tbsp Cornflour
5 tbsp Icing sugar
2 pinches Ground cinnamon

In a large bowl, add your grated chocolate, I used my Nutri Bullet to do this, as I always end up grating my fingers otherwise.

Then add in the cocoa powder, Horlicks powder, cornflour, icing sugar, ground cinnamon and a good pinch of sea salt if you wish.



Mix it all together, make sure to mix it well.

Now your ready to put it into jars and label if you wish.

This recipe is really easy to follow and depending on how you grate you chocolate, could be a little time consuming, but having tried and tested this hot chocolate myself, I can say it's really nice and is now my go to hot chocolate. I've even had good reviews from others that I have made it for.

If you would like to make this recipe for yourself as well as any of his other Christmas recipe's then you can find this book on both Waterstones and Amazon, as well as any other book stores etc.

See you soon!


안녕
(Annyeong)
さようなら
(Sayonara)
再见
(ZaiJian)
Bye

No comments:

Post a Comment