Monday 17 October 2022

Wonho - Facade

Hello

안녕하세요

(Annyeonghaseyo)

こんにちは

(Konnichiwa)

你好

(Ni Hao)


Facade is Wonho's 3rd mini album.

On the 25th of May 2022, the Track List was released.
On the 29th of May 2022, the Secret Photo #1 was released.
On the 30th of May 2022, the Concept Photo #1 was released.



On the 31st of May 2022, the Concept Film #1 was released.
Owned by Highline Entertainment
On the 2nd of June 2022, the Secret Photo #2 was released.
On the 3rd of June 2022, the Concept Photo #2 was released.



On the 4th of June 2022, the Concept Film #2 was released.
Owned by Highline Entertainment
On the 7th of June 2022, the Secret Photo #3 was released.
On the 8th of June 2022, the Concept Photo #3 was released.



On the 9th of June 2022, the Concept Film #3 was released.
Owned by Highline Entertainment
On the 11th of June 2022, the Crazy M/V Teaser was released.
Owned by Highline Entertainment
On the 12th of June 2022, the Facade Highlight Medley was released.
Owned by Highline Entertainment
On the 13th of June 2022, the Crazy M/V was released, along with the physical and digital release of Facade.
Owned by Highline Entertainment
On the 22nd of June 2022, the Crazy Dance Practice was released.
Owned by Highline Entertainment
On the 11th of July 2022, the Close Special Clip was released.
Owned by Highline Entertainment

Wonho co-wrote on the lyrics for Close, White Miracle and title track Crazy, as well as co-composing on all the albums tracks.

Facade peaked at No.8 on the Circle (previously Gaon) Albums Chart.
Circle (Gaon) Sales = 53,251+
*YouTube views correct at time of writing post*
The M/V for Crazy has so far gained 8,511,064 million views, with the views still continuing to increase.

Facade was released in 6 versions: 3 Photo book versions (1, 2 & 3) and 3 Jewel case versions (01, 02 & 03).
The photo book versions are set out as a paperback book style case and comes with the Cd, photo book, mini poster set, random film photo and a random photo card.
The first press albums also came with a random message photo card, bookmark and a random photo film.
The jewel case versions are set out in your typical jewel case and comes with the Cd, photo book, random mini folded poster and a random photo card.
All album versions have different album covers and photo books.

Track List:
INTRO: 9AM
CRAZY
Close
White Miracle (Korean Ver.)
OUTRO: 9PM














































I have Version 1 of the album, and I bought as a random version, but I am glad I got this version, as out of all the teaser images, I loved these ones the most. The photo book has such glossy pictures, which makes it look and feel like a high-end fashion magazine. The actual pictures are stunning.
I always love Wonho's albums as I feel with each album we get to see a different side to him, each track sounds different to the previous and allows Wonho's vocals to really shine.

I love INTRO: 9AM, even though the album was released in the summer it gives me Autumn vibes and even sounds a little eerie.
INTRO: 9AM

I love how the intro changes at the start of CRAZY, it's like it continues from the first track, then changes up to allow you to know this song is going to be awesome and catchy. His title tracks never fail to impress me, and I always feel like he shows me a new side of himself, while still giving off his signature style.
CRAZY

I always love Wonho's English tracks and Close is another one of those tracks. This track is stunning, the melody and his vocals fit together perfectly, whenever he sings songs like this one, he never fails to pull me in and make me stop and listen.
Close

White Miracle was originally released in Japanese back in December 2021, so I'm glad we got a White Miracle (Korean Ver.) because it just shows that this song is stunning in any language. I also won't deny that it does make me feel all wintery and Christmassy.
White Miracle (Korean Ver.)

I love how magical OUTRO: 9PM sounds, making it a perfect song to end the album with.
OUTRO: 9PM

As expected, this is another stand out album from Wonho and all 3 of his releases this year are part of my contenders for my top K-pop albums in 2022. For me it really shows how much time, hard work and care he puts into creating his albums and songs. I'm always excited for a Wonho comeback and this album just proves why.

Were you a fan of Facade?
Do you have a physical copy?
Which version(s) did you get?
What were your thoughts on CRAZY as the title track?
Do you have a favourite track from the album?
Let me know in the comments below.

See you soon!


안녕
(Annyeong)
さようなら
(Sayonara)
再见
(ZaiJian)
Bye

No comments:

Post a Comment