Monday 12 September 2022

ATEEZ - ZERO: FEVER Part.3

Hello

안녕하세요

(Annyeonghaseyo)

こんにちは

(Konnichiwa)

你好

(Ni Hao)


WOW! It's nearly been a year since I last posted about a ATEEZ album, so let's get started with ZERO: FEVER Part.3, which is ATEEZ's 7th mini album.
On the 24th of August 2021, the 1st Concept Photo's were released.
Between the 26th and the 29th of August 2021, the Solo Concept Photo's were released.































On the 2nd of September 2021, the Performance Poster's were released.
On the 3rd of September 2021, the Deja Vu and Eternal Sunshine Performance Preview Video's were released.
Owned by KQ Entertainment
Owned by KQ Entertainment
On the 6th of September 2021, the Album Track List was released.
On the 7th of September 2021, the 2nd ATEEZ Concept Photo's were released.

Between the 8th and 9th of September 2021, the 2nd set of Solo Concept Photo's were released.































On the 10th of September 2021, the Album Preview was released.
Owned by KQ Entertainment
On the 11th of September 2021, the Eternal Sunshine M/V Teaser was released.
Owned by KQ Entertainment
On the 12th of September 2021, the Deja Vu M/V Teaser was released.
Owned by KQ Entertainment
On the 13th of September 2021, the M/V for Deja Vu was released, along with the physical and digital release of their 7th mini album ZERO: FEVER Part.3.
Owned by KQ Entertainment
On the 2nd of October 2021, the Eternal Sunshine Special Teaser Clip was released.
Owned by KQ Entertainment
On the 4th of October 2021, the Eternal Sunshine M/V was released.
Owned by KQ Entertainment

Deja Vu was voted by fans to be the albums title track, winning against Eternal Sunshine.

ZERO: FEVER Part.3 received over 810,000 pre-orders, which was more than double of their previous release, ZERO: FEVER Part.2.
ZERO: FEVER Part.3 marked ATTEZ's first appearance on the Billboard 200 Chart. The album was also certified double platinum with over 737,000 physical sales in South Korea in 2021.

Deja Vu won ATEEZ 1 music show trophy, winning on Show Champion.

Hongjoong and Mingi co-wrote on the lyrics for all the albums tracks, with Hongjoong also composing and doing the arrangements for both Rocky and All About You.

ZERO: FEVER Part.3 peaked at No.2 on the Gaon Albums Chart, No.9 on the Oricon Albums Chart, No.28 on the UK Digital Albums Chart, No.42 on the Billboard 200 Chart and No.1 on the Billboard  World Albums Chart.
Gaon Sales = 737,124+
Oricon Sales = 15,921+
Giving the album a total of 753,045+ in physical sales.
*YouTube views correct at time of writing post*
The M/V for Deja Vu has gained 57,815,861 million views and the Eternal Sunshine M/V has gained 21,340,925 million views, with both the M/V's still gaining views each hour.

ZERO: FEVER Part.3 is released in 3 versions: A, Diary and Z.
All three versions are set out in a box case and comes with the Cd, photo book, sticker sheet, postcard lyrics set, 1 random photo card and a random limited photo card (First-press only).
All three versions have different photo books and colours with the A version being green, Diary version being orange and the Z version being blue.

Track List:
Sternal Sunshine
Feeling Like I Do
Deja Vu
Rocky
All About You
밤하늘 (Not Too Late)






















































I have the Diary version and I love the photo book it's so bright and makes me think of Spring and Summer, they really look like they had fun while creating this photo book.
The album itself is amazing and like previous releases shows how versatile ATEEZ are, there's bright concepts, darker sounds, with each track showcasing something different.

I love Eternal Sunshine, it's so upbeat and always makes me feel happy. I love the melody and as soon as it starts, I'm already singing and dancing along. No matter when I listen to this song, I always feel like it makes me feel brighter. It's such a catchy song.
Eternal Sunshine

I always get a nostalgic feeling whenever I listen to Feeling Like I Do, it reminds me something a western boyband would release. I love the melody, and I love how their vocals sound against the melody.
Feeling Like I Do

When the vote was live, I voted for Deja Vu, I absolutely love this track, I felt like this was something new from ATEEZ as a title track. Compared to their past title tracks that have been really hyped and heavy, I thought this allowed them to still have their hard-hitting choreography, as well as showing off their vocals, as well as their ability of showing off their sensuality as well as making all the girls and guys swoon.
Deja Vu

Rocky gives me both ATEEZ and Stray Kids vibes, and this is the type of song that I know ATEEZ can pull off flawlessly. What this song always reminds me is that ATEEZ never give up and they keep true to themselves, that's why I think they're starting to get more recognition.
Rocky

I love the melody for All About You, and it's one of those songs that the chorus is memorable, even after only a few listens, you're already singing along with it. I love how soft their vocals and raps are against the melody, it really shows how versatile they are.
All About You

ATEEZ really are an all-round group, they're all amazing vocalists and rappers, some may have stronger vocals than others but they all stand out alone as well as together. 밤하늘 (Not Too Late) is one of those songs that showcases that. This is one of those songs that can stop you in your tracks and really listen to them. If I was going to choose a song to play for someone who wasn't familiar with the groups discography and just their title tracks I'd definitely pick this one. It's such a stunning song.
밤하늘 (Not Too Late)

Before their most recent releases I would have said this was my favourite album from them, it has such duality and shows us sides to them we've never really been able to see before.
I'm so happy that people are starting to give them the recognition they deserve, it just shows that you can never be too late to see and hear how amazing they are, even I was late to the game and I don't think neither ATEEZ or ATINY are going to be letting me out of their grasp any time soon.

8 makes one team!

Were you a fan of ZERO: FEVER Part.3?
Do you have a physical copy?
Which version(s) did you get?
What were your thoughts on Deja Vu as the title track?
Which song did you vote for?
Do you have a favourite track from the album?
Let me know in the comments below.

See you soon!


안녕
(Annyeong)
さようなら
(Sayonara)
再见
(ZaiJian)
Bye

No comments:

Post a Comment