Wednesday 24 November 2021

Lush: Ghostie

Hello

안녕하세요

(Annyeonghaseyo)

こんにちは

(Konnichiwa)

你好

(Ni Hao)

Google Images

Today's Lush post is about the Ghostie Bath Bomb.


The ingredients for this bath bomb include Popping Candy, Lemongrass Oil, Sicilian Lemon Oil and Persian Lime Oil.

"Lower into your bathwater and Ghostie will put on a show for you whilst Lemongrass, Sicilian  Lemon and Persian Lime Oils lift your spirits."










I loved the colours of this bath bomb, it not only made me want to buy it, but it also made me eager to use it.
It was a really pretty as the bath bomb fizzed away, releasing all the colours. It changed the bathwater into a gorgeous purple, which pictures don't do it justice.
It smelt absolutely gorgeous and left my skin feeling soft, moisturised and refreshed, as well as leaving me feel relaxed.

Sadly the Ghostie Bath Bomb is no longer available, but I'm hoping they bring it out again next Halloween, and if they do, I think I may stock up.

See you soon!


안녕
(Annyeong)
さようなら
(Sayonara)
再见
(ZaiJian)
Bye

No comments:

Post a Comment