Wednesday 8 September 2021

Lush: Groovy Kind of Love

 Hello

안녕하세요 

(Annyeonghaseyo)

こんにちは 

(Konnichiwa)

你好

(Ni Hao)

Google Images

I can't believe it's been over a year not only since I've posted about one of Lush's bath bomb's, but also since I've actually treated myself to a Lush bath bomb.
So today I want to share with you the Groovy Kind of Love bath bomb.


The ingredients included in the Groovy Kind of Love bath bomb are Rosewood Oil, Bergamot Oil and Ylang Ylang Oil, which are all natural ingredients.

"Run a bath and drop in this rainbow bath bomb packed with Rosewood, Bergamot and Ylang Ylang essential oils.
Feel your spirits lift and your skin refresh.









The bath bomb itself as you can see is really pretty, the colours are bright and gorgeous.
For me the scent from this bath bomb was really nostalgic, making not only the bathwater smell really pretty but also leaving my skin with a really nice scent too.
I found that the bath bomb did fizz really pretty, and while the water did look a little off and odd at first, the more the bath bomb melted into the water, the more the colour got darker, by the end leaving the water a nice dusky/sunset orange.
This bath bomb left my skin feeling soft, silky, refreshed and nourished.

The Groovy Kind of Love bath bomb is £5.95 and like all Lush products is vegan friendly.

See you soon!


안녕
(Annyeong)
さようなら
(Sayonara)
再见
(ZaiJian)
Bye

No comments:

Post a Comment