Tuesday 6 July 2021

Lotus Biscoff Cheesecake

Hello

안녕하세요

(Annyeonghaseyo)

こんにちは

(Konnichiwa)

你好

(Ni Hao)


I've found another cheesecake that Skye cannot get enough of and I want to share it with you, I'm sure you will have come across this recipe yourself, but I also couldn't help sharing it with you also.

Lets get baking!

Ingredients:

Biscuit Base:
250g Lotus Biscoff biscuits, crushed
75g unsalted butter, melted

Cheesecake:
250g mascarpone cheese
250g cream cheese
50g caster sugar
1tsp vanilla extract
240g Biscoff spread
300ml double cream

Topping:
100g Biscoff spread, melted
4 Lotus Biscoff biscuits, crushed
1 whole Lotus Biscoff biscuit

Put your crushed Biscoff biscuits into a bowl and add in the melted butter and mix it well together.


Now add it to your cake tin, I use a pie/flan tin with a loose base, making it easier to cut into when it comes to serving.

Next in a large bowl add your cream cheese (and mascarpone if like me you use half of each), caster sugar and vanilla extract and whisk together.

Next add 3/4's of your Biscoff spread and beat together until the mixture is smooth.

Pour in your double cream and whisk for a couple of minutes and then stir in your remaining Biscoff spread to try and create some swirls into the mixture.


Next pour your cheesecake mix into your cake tin, onto your biscuit base and spread it out until smooth.
Pop into into the fridge for 6 hours or overnight, if you wish, I like to leave it overnight, so then all I need to do is decorate and enjoy.

When you're ready to decorate, melt your Biscoff spread and then pour onto the top of your cheesecake and spread over the top. Be careful when melting as if you leave it too long it will burn which is what happened to mine.

Next sprinkle over your crushed Biscoff biscuits and place the whole Biscoff biscuit in the middle of the cheesecake.
Now your ready to cut a slice and enjoy.




I've baked this cheesecake quite a few times now, I think it will definitely become a regular bake for Christmas and New Years dinners, I even get requests from Skye to make it.
It's really easy to make and the recipe is really easy to follow, if you're a cheesecake fan then I definitely recommend making this cheesecake, it's truly divine and moreish.

If you want to check out the recipe I followed, then you can head over to Instagram and check out Fitwaffle Kitchen's Lotus Biscoff Cheesecake, as well as her other great makes and bakes.

See you soon!


안녕
(Annyeong)
さようなら
(Sayonara)
再见
(ZaiJian)
Bye

No comments:

Post a Comment