Monday 31 May 2021

ATEEZ - TREASURE EPILOGUE: Action to Answer

 Hello

안녕하세요

(Annyeonghaseyo)

こんにちは

(Konnichiwa)

你好

(Ni Hao)


ATEEZ are a South Korean boy group formed by KQ Entertainment, they made their debut back on the 24th of October 2018.
The group consists of 8 members:
Hongjoong
Google Images

Seonghwa
Google Images

Yunho
Google Images

Yeosang
Google Images

San
Google Images

Mingi
Google Images

Wooyoung
Google Images

Jongho
Google Images

TREASURE EPILOGUE: Action to Answer is ATEEZ' 4th mini album.
On the 24th of December 2019, ATEEZ teased their comeback in 2020, through a poster teaser containing the words: "Look around you, Did you find your TREASURE? Through the phrase, can you see the changes?"
On the 1st of January 2020, the TREASURE EPILOGUE: Action to Answer 'Outro: Long Journey' Trailer was released.
Owned by KQ Entertainment
On the 3rd of January 2020, the 'Answer' Performance Preview was released.
Owned by KQ Entertainment
On the 4th of January 2020, the TREASURE EPILOGUE: Action to Answer Preview was released.
Owned by KQ Entertainment
On the 5th of January 2020, the Answer M/V teaser was released.
Owned by KQ Entertainment
On the 6th of January 2020, the Answer M/V was released, along with the physical and digital release of their 4th mini album TREASURE EPILOGUE: Action to Answer.
Owned by KQ Entertainment
On the 20th of January 2020, the Answer Dance Practice was released.
Owned by KQ Entertainment
On the 4th of February 2020, the 지평선 (Horizon) Dance Practice was released.
Owned by KQ Entertainment

Hongjoong and Mingi co-wrote on the lyrics for Precious, Star 1117, 지평선 (Horizon) and title track Answer, Hongjoong also co-produced on 지평선 (Horizon).

TREASURE EPILOGUE: Action to Answer peaked at No.1 on the Gaon Albums Chart, no.31 on the Oricon Albums Chart, No.18 on the Billboard Heatseekers Albums Chart and No.3 on the Billboard World Albums Chart.
Gaon Sales = 184,339+
Oricon Sales = 1,472+
US Sales = 1,000+
Giving TREASURE EPILOGUE: Action to Answer a total of 186,811+ in sales.
*YouTube views correct at time of writing post*
The M/V for Answer has so far gained 61,981,807 million views through the official KQ Entertainment channel, while through the official Stone Music Entertainment YouTube channel the M/V has gained 13,179,586 million views, giving the M/V a combined view count of 75,161,393 million views, with the views increasing on a daily basis.

TREASURE EPILOGUE: Action to Answer was released in 2 versions: A & Z.
Both versions are set out in a box case with a slipcase, and come with the Cd, photo book, sticker sheet, postcard set, treasure card, treasure film and a random photo card.
The A version is red, while the Z version is blue and photo books for both versions are different.

Track List:
Answer
 지평선 (Horizon)
Star 1117
Precious
Outro: Long Journey

A Version






























































Z Version























































I've actually known about ATEEZ for a while, I actually like their songs Wonderland and Say My Name, but they weren't really a group I paid a lot of attention to, till lately. The more I heard their songs the more I starting paying attention to them, also watching them on Kingdom: Legendary War, has been showing me how talented they are. A few of their songs appeared on my Daily Mix 1 on Spotify, which made me want to check out more of their b-sides. For quite some time the only member I knew was San, but I have now officially learnt who is who.
As you can see I have both versions of the album, but I did buy them pre-owned so they don't have the cards, but I do love the colours and the photo books.
On the first listen I was blown away and it honestly made me feel so disappointed that I'd taken so long to start paying attention them.

I'll be honest, on first starting to check out more of ATEEZ' stuff, I wasn't a big fan of Answer, but the more I listened to it, the more I started to like it and ultimately fell in love with, now I always find myself singing along with it. 
Answer

There's nothing I dislike about 지평선 (Horizon), I especially love the music and the melody, it definitely has that ATEEZ vibe. There's also a section of the melody that kind of reminds me of Super Junior-M's Break Down. I love how the track changes up throughout.
지평선 (Horizon)

I can honestly say that Star 1117 blew me away as I'm not used to hearing ATEEZ do ballads or just slower songs in general, but this song is absolutely stunning. I love the melody and I love all the vocals, it really shows that each member can hold their own. I can happily listen to this track all day.
Star 1117

I love how Precious changes from the verses to the chorus, I love the contrast between the singing and the rapping.
Precious

I think Outro: Long Journey perfectly concludes the album, and is ready to start their next chapter.
Outro: Long Journey

I'm definitely hooked on ATEEZ and while I'm a fan of theirs I wouldn't class my self as an ATINY just yet. I'm definitely excited to see what they have in store for us with their next comeback, I hope their exposure on Kingdom: Legendary War gains them more domestic fans as I know they're more popular internationally, I also hope that the drama Imitation that 4 of the members are in, starts picking up in views, as I'm loving it so far.

8 makes one team!

Were you a fan of TREASURE EPILOGUE: Action to Answer?
Do you have a physical copy?
Which version(s) do you have?
What were your thoughts on Answer as the title track?
Do you have a favourite track from the album?
Let me know in the comments below.

See you soon!


안녕
(Annyeong)
さようなら
(Sayonara)
再见
(ZaiJian)
Bye

No comments:

Post a Comment