Tuesday 19 January 2021

A.C.E - HJZM: The Butterfly Phantasy

Hello

안녕하세요

(Annyeonghaseyo)

こんにちは

(Konnichiwa)

你好

(Ni Hao)


A.C.E are a South Korean 5-member male group formed by Beat Interactive, the made their debut in May 2017.
The A.C.E members are:
Jun
Google Images

Donghun
Google Images

Wow
Google Images

Byeongkwan
Google Images

Chan
Google Images

HJZM: The Butterfly Phantasy is A.C.E's 4th mini album.
On the 19th of August 2020, Concept Photo 1 teaser images were released.

















On the 20th of August 2020, Concept Photo 2 teaser images were released.




















On the 21st of August 2020, Spoiler Photo 1 teaser images were released.






On the 22nd of August 2020, Spoiler Photo 2 teaser images were released.






On the 23rd of August 2020, Spoiler Photo 3 teaser images were released.













On the 24th of August 2020, the Highlight Medley was released.
Owned by Beat Interactive
On the 30th of August 2020, the Goblin (Favorite Boys) Opening Video was released.
Owned by Beat Interactive
On the 31st of October 2020, the first Goblin (Favorite Boys) M/V teaser was released.
Owned by Beat Interactive
On the 1st of September 2020, the 2nd Goblin (Favorite Boys) M/V teaser was released.
Owned by Beat Interactive
On the 2nd of September 2020, the Goblin (Favorite Boys) M/V was released, along with the physical and digital release of their 4th mini album HJZM: The Butterfly Phantasy.
Owned by Beat Interactive
On the 4th of September 2020, the Goblin (Favorite Boys) One-Take Dance Video was released.
Owned by Beat Interactive
On the 6th of September 2020, the Goblin (Favorite Boys) Dance Practice was released.
On the 1st of October 2020, the Goblin (Favorite Boys) M/V Directors Cut was released.
Owned by Beat Interactive
On the 2nd of October 2020, the Goblin (Favorite Boys) Hanbok Ver. Dance Practice was released.
Owned by Beat Interactive
On the 12th of November 2020, the Clover Dance Practice was released.
Owned by Beat Interactive
On the 19th of November 2020, a 2nd Goblin (Favorite Boys) One-Take Dance Video was released.
On the 30th of November 2020, the Goblin (Favorite Boys) Halloween Costume Ver. Dance Practice was released.

Jun and Wow co-wrote the lyrics for Clover, with Jun also co-composing on the track.

HJZM: The Butterfly Phantasy peaked at No.4 on the Gaon Albums Chart.
Gaon Sales 61,969+ so far.
*YouTube views correct at time of writing post*
The M/V for Goblin (Favorite Boys) has so far gained 7,279,000 million views, with the views continuing to grow.

HJZM: The Butterfly Phantasy is set out in a paperback book style case and comes with the Cd, photo book, sticker sheet, random book mark and 2 random photo cards.

Track List:
Golden Goose
도깨비 (Favorite Boys)
황홀경 (Baby Tonight)
편지를 써 (Stand By You)
Clover
































I've actually known of A.C.E since their debut in 2017 with Cactus, they really caught my eye because they debut performance they all wore short shorts and I really liked their song, they then released Callin' and while I liked it, for me it sounded just like their debut, which sadly made me stop checking out their music, that was until last year when Byeongkwan took over the MC position from Stray Kids' Felix on Pops in Seoul, and he started playing more of A.C.E's music, which made me pay attention more, especially Savage. Then they made their comeback in 2020 and I knew I had to start getting my hands on their albums.
This album's concept kind of reminds me of VIXX's Shangri-La album, with the artwork and cover, but that's where it stops, I hunted high and low for this album as it's now out of print and I've been desperate to get my hands on it since the teaser pictures were released.
This album from cover to cover is absolutely gorgeous, the photo book is breathtaking and is visually one of my favourite album, the album itself is also amazing and is aesthetically pleasing for the eyes and the ears.

What better way to start the album than with Golden Goose, right from the start of the song you cannot help moving along. I love everything about this song, the music, the vocals and I especially love the chorus. With this song A.C.E are about to take you on a journey that you will love and never forget.
Golden Goose

I absolutely love 도깨비 (Favorite Boys), it's definitely my favourite title track from A.C.E, and I think it's their turning point song, the song that's bringing them the recognition they deserve. I was in love with this song from the very first listen, I don't think I'll ever get tired of hearing this song.
도깨비 (Favorite Boys)

From the first note and vocals of 황홀경 (Baby Tonight) you know it's going to be an amazing song. I'd love to see them perform this track live as it sounds really sensual and would love to see their chemistry and the atmosphere while performing it. For me it reminds me of another track but I can't put my finger on it, but this song sounds, soft, sweet and sensual all at the same time, it really is a song for the senses.
황홀경 (Baby Tonight)

As soon as I heard 편지를 써 (Stand By You) I knew it would be a moving and sentimental track, I think this is the perfect track that showcases how strong all of their vocals are.
편지를 써 (Stand By You)

I want to take this moment to say how talented Jun and Wow are for creating Clover, this song is lyrically beautiful as well as the melody being breathtaking. You can hear the emotions in their voices, showing how pure this song really is and how grateful they really are towards their fans.
Clover

I can't wait for A.C.E to make a return, I feel bad that I've slept on them for so long, all 5 of them are amazing vocalists and now I've entered their world I don't see myself leaving it again, now I just need to try and get my hands on their past albums.

Were you a fan of HJZM: The Butterfly Phantasy?
Do you have a physical copy?
What were your thoughts on 도깨비 (Favorite Boys)?
Do you have a favourite track from the album?
Let me know in the comments below.

See you soon!


안녕
(Annyeong)
さようなら
(Sayonara)
再见
(ZaiJian)
Bye

No comments:

Post a Comment