Thursday 29 October 2020

GRAZE

 Hello

안녕하세요

(Annyeonghaseyo)

こんにちは

(Konnichiwa)

你好

(Ni Hao)

Google Images



Each box comes with 4 healthy portioned snacks, that is picked by the Graze team based on your preferences when you subscribe, you also get a little info card that tells you what's in each of your snack pots.



First up we have HONEY ROAST CRUNCH, this snack pack contains salted coasted peas, honey roasted corn, honey roasted broad beans and corn chips.
The Benefits - This snack pot is made with wholesome veg coated in honey roast deliciousness, each portion is 133 kcals, and you'll also get a hit of fibre thanks to the peas, beans and corn.
- Made with Vegetables
- High in fibre
- No artificial colours, flavours or preservatives
- 133 kcal per portion
I loved the honey roasted broad beans, they were sweet and savoury all at the same time.
I also loved the honey roasted corn, they were so sweet and tasty, they tasted like I was sweet popcorn from the cinema.
I thought the salted coated peas were okay, but there was a little too much salt for my taste buds.
I thought the corn chips were also just okay, but they were a little bland for me.
Overall a pretty good sweet and savoury snack pot.


Next we have SWEET AND SALTY VEGGIE PROTEIN POWER, this snack pot contains honey salted peanuts, edamame beans, unsalted roasted cashews and baked salted peanuts.
The Benefits - This snack pot is a brilliant source of plant protein, it's recommended that you enjoy a portion of nuts everyday, as they're such a handy way to get in healthy fats and fibre, as well as protein which helps the growth and maintenance of your muscles.
- High in fibre
- Source of manganese
- Source of protein
- Suitable for vegetarians
Edamame beans for me are a no no, so they're always left alone.
I couldn't really make my mind up about the unsalted roasted cashews, I was half and half.
The baked salted peanuts were okay, but they weren't anything special. I don't dislike salted peanuts, but they're just not something I enjoy snacking on.
I loved the honey salted peanuts, they're sweet and taste really nice they're my favourite from this snack pot.
Overall while this snack pot says sweet & salty, there isn't much sweetness to it.


Next we have AMARETTI AND ALMOND CHOCOLATE CURIOSITIES, this snack pot contains blanched almonds, cocoa dusted almonds, dark chocolate roasted chickpeas and amaretti drops.
The Benefits - this snack pot gives you protein from all the nuts as well as protein from all the veg, meaning you can also indulge on the chocolate while gaining benefits.
- High in fibre
- Source of protein
- Source of vitamin E
- Suitable for vegetarians
I'm not a fan of blanched almonds, and I wasn't a fan of the cocoa dusted almonds, the cocoa was too bitter for my taste buds.
I really liked the dark chocolate roasted chickpeas, they were like I was snacking on chocolate coated biscuits, and I absolutely loved the amaretti drops, I always enjoy these, they're full of flavour.
This snack pot for me is half & half, as I only really like 2 out of the 4 ingredients.


Lastly we have COCOA VANILLA PROTEIN FLAPJACK, this snack pot contains a cocoa vanilla flapjack.
The Benefits - All GRAZE's flapjacks are baked in small batches, meaning the whole rolled oats keep all their natural goodness, making their flapjacks a source of fibre and manganese, which are nutrients that support the immune system and protects cells from oxidative stress. The mixed seeds, cocoa powder and cacao nibs that are added to the mixture, mean these flapjacks are also a source of essential minerals. Also blended together is soy protein, tapioca starch and a pinch of salt, then puffed up like rice crispies and added to their flapjack mix.
- Source of fibre
- Source of protein
- Whole rolled oats
- Suitable for vegans
- Suitable for vegetarians
I thought this flapjack had more of a chocolate flavour, rather than vanilla, but it still tasted really nice.
All 3 of the slices were really soft and chewy with a little bit of a crunch, and this flapjack goes perfect with a nice cup of tea or coffee.

Now it's time to get into the business side of the Graze box, each box comes with 4 snack pots with snacks had selected just for you from your preferences you give the Graze team from over 100 choices. Each box is £3.99, with your 1st box being half price on subscription, You can choose between having your personalised box delivered through your letterbox every week or fortnightly with also the choice of being able to skip a box or take a holiday if you're away when you box is due. You can also earn rewards by simply being a loyal grazer, by rating and and reviewing your box. If you are interested in making your own Graze subscription then head over to the Graze website.

Here is a code to help you on your way and get your 1st, 5th and 10th boxes for free:
LEANNM6MB

See you soon!

안녕
(Annyeong)
さようなら
(Sayonara)
再见
(ZaiJian)
Bye

No comments:

Post a Comment