Tuesday 15 September 2020

GRAZE

 Hello

안녕하세요 

(Annyeonghaseyo)

こんにちは 

(Konnichiwa)

你好

(Ni Hao)

Google Images


Each box comes with 4 healthy portioned snacks, that is picked by the Graze team based on your preferences when you subscribe, you also get a little info card that tells you what's in each of your snack pots.



First up we have PEPPED UP NUTTY PROTEIN POWER, this snack pot contains redskin peanuts, black pepper cashews, unsalted roasted cashews and black pepper almonds.
The Benefits - Nuts bring all sorts of goodness to the body, peanuts contain manganese and phosphorus, which are both needed for healthy bones and energy levels, they also contain magnesium for brain health and electrolyte balance, as well as being rich in fibre, natural protein and amino acids. Cashews are a source of magnesium, manganese and copper, which help energy production and the maintenance of healthy bones, they also contain zinc which helps support the immune system and keep hair, skin and nails looking their best. Almonds are high in vitamin E and a source of manganese and copper, these nutrients are needed for energy metabolism and work together to protect cells from oxidative stress and support the immune system.
- High in copper
- High in protein
- Source of phosphorus
- Source of manganese
- Source of magnesium
- Suitable for Vegans
Let's start with the positives first, I thought the black pepper almonds were okay, they were seasoned too much with the pepper, and I also thought the black pepper cashews were okay too.
Now sadly, it's time for the negatives, I really don't like redskin peanuts, I don't even try them anymore because I know the outcome. I also wasn't really a fan of the unsalted roasted cashews.
Sadly overall I thought this snack pot was a little bland, and I think it's time to add this snack pot into my dislike list, as it's left me feeling rather underwhelmed.


Next we have OUR VERSION OF COFFEE WALNUT CAKE, this snack pot contains walnuts, Chilean flame raisins and milk chocolate coffee beans.
The Benefits - Walnuts are a source of omega-3, which helps keep your cholesterol levels in check, they're also a source of manganese, which helps maintain healthy bones and protects cells from oxidative stress
- High in omega-3
- Source of manganese
- Contains real coffee beans
- Suitable for vegetarians
Let me start off by saying as soon as I opened this snack pot, I could smell the coffee but it wasn't too strong so it smelt really nice.
I love the Chilean flame raisins, and I absolutely love the milk chocolate coffee beans.
I really don't like walnuts, so knew I would be leaving them.
While I always leave the walnuts, I still enjoy eating this snack pot, so I know I'll be keeping this snack pot for the time being.


Next we have COCO PARADISE, this snack pot contains Belgian milk chocolate drops, cranberries and coconut flakes.
The Benefits - This snack pot is high in fibre and a delicious source of copper, which is needed for energy metabolism and supports the immune system and protects cells from oxidative stress.
- High in fibre
- Source of copper 
- Made with real Belgian chocolate
- Suitable for vegetarians
I love the smell of coconut that comes from this snack pot, I love the cranberries, they're really sweet and tart at the same time. I really like the coconut flakes, and I really loved the milk chocolate drops, they're divine and moreish.
Everything in this snack pot works really well together, I always enjoy this snack pot, it's a really nice snack.


Lastly we have a HONEYCOMB FIBRE FLAPJACK, this snack pot contains a honeycomb fibre flapjack.
The Benefits - These flapjacks are made in small batches meaning the whole rolled oats keep their natural goodness. This snack is a source of fibre, vitamin A and manganese, which are nutrients that work together to support the immune system and protect cells from oxidative stress.
- Source of fibre
- Source of vitamin A
- Source of manganese
- Made with whole oats
- Suitable for vegans
This snack pot smells absolutely gorgeous and I absolutely love this flapjack, it's really soft and chewy, which is what I really like about flapjacks, it's also very moreish, I could snack on a whole GRAZE box full of these.

Now it's time to get into the business side of the Graze box, each box comes with 4 snack pots with snacks had selected just for you from your preferences you give the Graze team from over 100 choices. Each box is £3.99, with your 1st box being half price on subscription, You can choose between having your personalised box delivered through your letterbox every week or fortnightly with also the choice of being able to skip a box or take a holiday if you're away when you box is due. You can also earn rewards by simply being a loyal grazer, by rating and and reviewing your box. If you are interested in making your own Graze subscription then head over to the Graze website.

Here is a code to help you on your way and get your 1st, 5th and 10th boxes for free:
LEANNM6MB

See you soon!


안녕
(Annyeong)
さようなら
(Sayonara)
再见
(ZaiJian)
Bye

No comments:

Post a Comment