Tuesday 18 August 2020

GRAZE

 Hello

안녕하세요 

(Annyeonghaseyo)

こんにちは 

(Konnichiwa)

你好

(Ni Hao)

Google Images


Each box comes with 4 healthy portioned snacks, that is picked by the Graze team based on your preferences when you subscribe, you also get a little info card that tells you what's in each of your snack pots.



First we have SWEET CHILLI CRUNCH, this snack pot contains sweet chilli coated peas, sweet chilli broad beans, sweet chilli corn and sweet chilli corn hoops.
The Benefits - This snack pot is packed with vegetables, containing beans, corn and peas, making it high in fibre.
- High in fibre
- Packed with veg
- 139 calories per portion
I really liked the coated peas, the sweet chilli kick was just right and they were full of flavour. 
I thought the broad beans were okay, but they seemed a little bland for me, compared to the coated peas.
I really liked the corn and corn hoops, they were full of flavour, they were also my favourites from the snack pot.
Overall I thought this snack pot was nice, full of flavour and I think it's a perfect alternative to snacking on a packet of crisps.


Next we have PUNCHY CHILLI AND LIME NUTTY PROTEIN POWER, this snack pot contains chilli and lime flavoured cashews, baked salted peanuts and almonds.
The Benefits - This little snack pot is a source of plant protein for healthy muscle and bones, as well as vitamin E and essential minerals, like phosphorus, magnesium, copper and manganese. Giving you a snack that also protects cells from stress and helps metabolise energy.
- Source of protein
- High in fibre
- Mild kick
- Suitable for vegans
I really liked the baked salted peanuts, and I really liked the almonds, they're one of my favourite's to snack on.
I really didn't like the Chilli and lime cashews, the lime flavour is just way too sharp for me.
I often struggle with this snack pot, so I've decided it's time to add this snack pot to my dislike category.


Next up we have CHOCCY WONDERS - ALMOND AND COCONUT, this snack pot contains dark chocolate buttons, blanched almonds, milk chocolate coated peas and coconut flakes.
The Benefits - The chocolate in this snack pot has 75% less sugar, with naturally sweet chicory root fibre, it contains no artificial sweeteners and is a source of vitamin E, as well as a source of fibre.
- 75% less sugar
- Source of vitamin E
- High in fibre
- Suitable for vegetarians
This snack pot smells really nice, I thought the blanched almonds were okay, but they're not my favourite.
I loved the coconut flakes, and I loved the milk chocolate coated peas, for me they just tasted like chocolate covered biscuits.
Sadly I didn't like the dark chocolate buttons, they were just too bitter for me.
I'm sad to say that this is another snack pot that I have to put into the dislike category, not all the flavours are for me.


Lastly we have BANANA PROTEIN FLAPJACK, this snack pot contains banana protein flapjack.
The Benefits - All of Graze's flapjacks are baked in small batches, the whole rolled oats keep their natural goodness, making this snack pot a source of fibre and manganese, a nutrient which supports the immune system and protects cells from oxidative stress. Added to this recipe is protein crispies which are made from soy protein, tapioca starch and a pinch of salt, which are then puffed up like rice crispies.
- Source of fibre
- Source of protein
- Made with whole oats
- Suitable for vegans and vegetarians
This flapjack smells absolutely gorgeous, you can really smell the banana, I'm not normally a fan of banana flavoured snacks, but this tastes gorgeous, and as odd as it may sound it really tasted refreshing.
It's really soft and chewy, with a little crunch, it's very moreish.

Now it's time to get into the business side of the Graze box, each box comes with 4 snack pots with snacks had selected just for you from your preferences you give the Graze team from over 100 choices. Each box is £3.99, with your 1st box being half price on subscription, You can choose between having your personalised box delivered through your letterbox every week or fortnightly with also the choice of being able to skip a box or take a holiday if you're away when you box is due. You can also earn rewards by simply being a loyal grazer, by rating and and reviewing your box. If you are interested in making your own Graze subscription then head over to the Graze website.

Here is a code to help you on your way and get your 1st, 5th and 10th boxes for free:
LEANNM6MB

See you soon!


안녕
(Annyeong)
さようなら
(Sayonara)
再见
(ZaiJian)
Bye

No comments:

Post a Comment