Wednesday 12 February 2020

Lush: Moon Spell

Hello
안녕하세요 
(Annyeonghaseyo)
こんにちは 
(Konnichiwa)
你好
(Ni Hao)

Google Images

I'm finally getting through the last of my Lush purchases, I'm always excited to get new bath bombs, but i'm bad when it comes to actually using them as I tend to a get a shower. Today I'm sharing with you the Moon Spell bath bomb.


The Moon Spell bath bomb has a total of 16 ingredients, which include; Brazilian Orange Oil, which is refreshing and rejuvinating and Carregeenan extract, which is hydrating.

"In a galaxy far, far away, there is a cosmic moon that lives in the milky way - with two halves that interlock to create a full moon, this lunar bath bomb is sure to make you swoon."
"Dip your toes in deep space and watch as white stars rise to the surface. As it dissolves, Carrageenan Extract hydrates, while Brazilian Oranges tones and brightens. While they are submerged, press the two halves together and watch as purple and blue merge."







I loved how the halves of the bath bomb interlock with each other via the moons to create a whole bath bomb, the colours of the bath bomb were really pretty. I loved the differences in how the two halves reacted when placed in the hot/warm water.
I loved how even though the bath bomb was a bright purple and blue, they blended really nice together to create a pale lavender colour.
I thought it had a really nice sweet scent to it, which left my skin smelling gorgeous and sweet, it also left my skin feeling soft and silky.
I'm gutted that Moon Spell is no longer available, I hope they eventually bring it again in the future, I'll definitely be keeping an eye out for it's return.

The Moon Spell bath bomb was £5.95 and like all Lush products is vegan friendly.

See you soon


안녕
(Annyeong)
さようなら
(Sayonara)
再见
(ZaiJian)
Bye

No comments:

Post a Comment