Wednesday 10 July 2019

MISHIBOX: May Unboxing & Review

Hello
안녕하세요 
(Annyeonghaseyo)
こんにちは 
(Konnichiwa)
你好
(Ni Hao)

Google Images
After a bit of a wait for me to post about, it's time to get stuck in May's MISHIBOX.


 First up we have ETUDE HOUSE 0.2 THERAPY AIR MASKS, these masks are hypo-allergenic masks that are designed to deliver nourishing ingredients without irritation. The sheet masks are very thin, allowing them to adhere to your skin perfectly. They only use EWG Level 1 and 2 ingredients. There are 15 different varieties available, which are: Ceramide (Powerful Moisture), Blueberry (Vital Firming), Snail (Glow Firming), Collagen (Plump Firming), Lotus (Calming Purifying), Manuka Honey (Moisture), Damask Rose (Water Recharge), Hyaluronic Acid (Hydrating Moisture), Pomegranate (Energy Glow), Strawberry (Vital Brightening), Lemon (Moisture Vital), Argan (Energy Firming), Olive (Moist Firming) Camellia (Elastic Gloss) and Calendula (Soothing Glow).
How To Use - After cleansing and toning, place sheet mask onto you face for 15-20 minutes. Pay any remaining essence to improve absorption.
 I got the olive mask which is the moist firming mask, personally for me there was too much essence on the mask. It was nice on my skin and it fit pretty well to my face shape and I loved the feel when I removed the mask. My skin at first was left feeling slightly greasy but overall was left feeling soft smooth and moisturised.
Retail Price: $2/£1.59
Rate 3.5/5



 Next we have PUREDERM ARGAN OIL MAKE-UP REMOVER CLEANSING TOWELETTES, these towelettes gently remove make-up, sebum and debris from your skin without irritation. They combine Argan Oil, Vitamin E, Green Tea and Aloe Vera for cleansing, toning and exfoliating, making your skin feel refreshed and soft.
How To Use - Use towelette to gently wipe skin. For waterproof make-up, let the towelette rest on the affected area for 10-15 seconds before wiping. Reseal pack after each use and dispose of used towelette in the trash as they're not suitable for flushing.



These towelettes smell really nice, they removed my make-up pretty well, with my skin being left feeling refreshed and clean. Sadly though for me, my lash line was left feeling sore from removing both my eyeliner and mascara, because of this I now cleanse first to remove my make-up and then use these to remove any remaining and missed make-up.

Retail Price: $5
Rate 3.5/5




Next we have SON & PARK BEAUTY WATER, this beauty water achieved K-Beauty cult-status as soon as it was released for it's multi-tasking effects, from cleansing, exfoliating to toning. It's created by celebrity makeup artists and this product preps the skin to create a smooth texture. You can use it in a morning to see how much better your makeup applies, as well as at night, as the Beauty Water will gently remove makeup, dirt and debris. It contains Lavender Water, Rose Water and Orange Fruit Extract to moisturise and hydrate skin, as well as Papaya Extract which exfoliates. It's also formulated without parabens, phthalatesand sulfates.
How To Use - After cleansing, apply an adequate amount onto a cotton pad and gently wipe your face. Use up to twice a day.
I thought this Beauty Water smelt gorgeous and had a really nice citrus smell. I'm not a fan of the top of the bottle as only a tiny bit of the beauty water came out, I had to really squeeze the bottle to get a decent amount out, but I'm just hoping that it was just a design fault on my bottle. It was really effective at removing my make-up and dirt and didn't irritate my lash line. My skin was also left feeling soft and clean.
We received a travel size of this product but the full size is available on the site.
Retail Price: $7.50 (Travel size) £23.80 (Full size)
Rate 4.5/5



 Next we have DR. DUO NOTOPHARM MOISTURE CREAM, this is an all-over moisture cream designed to be used from head to toe, and for all ages. The Notopharm Moisture Cream provides soft, gentle, yet deep moisturising effects. You can use it on your face, neck and/or body. The generously sized bottle will provide your entire family with lasting moisture.
How to Use - After cleansing, apply an adequate amount onto your skin, avoiding your eyes and lips. Cream may be used on face, neck and body. Use up to twice a day.
This cream smells really nice and it absorbed into my skin really well and quickly. Personally for me the cream is a little too thick for me to use as a moisturiser for my face, so I use it on my legs. It left my legs feeling really soft and moisturised and has become my favourite body moisturiser.
Retail Price: $22
Rate 5/5




Next we have MILKY DRESS BARBIE MAKE AUTO GEL LINER, this is a twist up gel liner that is available in dark brown and black. It's a gel eyeliner with a soft, creamy texture and ensures calligraphic precision and is smudge proof with high adherence that dries quickly.
 I was rather nervous about using this eyeliner as it's been a while since I've used a gel pen liner, let me also start off by saying the info card stated it was a pen eyeliner that was in our box but it was in fact a completely different product but from the same brand and line. I had a little trouble when it came to the application as the tip broke off twice while I was attempting to put it on. I wasn't expecting it to apply as well and as quickly as it did, it applied really smoothly even on top of my eye shadow, I had smooth lines which I never get from my gel and brush combo that I use. It was really long lasting and durable and didn't budge until it came to cleansing my make up off. I will happily buy this liner again and I have continued using it since my first use.
Retail Price: Unknown
Rate 5/5



 Lastly we have ETUDE HOUSE MY BEAUTY TOOL HAIR ROLLERS, these are hair rollers create beautiful curls without damaging heat. They come in two sizes: Medium and Large, so you can style the look you desire. The provided clips will secure the rollers in place while hair is styled.
How To Use - Comb out hair and roll a section of your hair with the roller. Secure with the clip. Apply heat with hair dryer or use without heat. Unroll after several minutes and style as desired. Leave roller in for a longer time for more pronounced curls.

I did try to use these to curl my fringe slightly, but when it comes to things like this I'm a complete novice so it didn't work out too well. I can say though that they work pretty efficiently I used a bit of heat for about a minute and then left the roller in till I was finished getting ready and removed it. There was a definite curl but because I seemed to have rolled it wrong it wasn't the prettiest of curls. For me it's a definitely a work in progress.
Retail Price: $4/£4.77
Rate N/A

Now it's time to get down to the business side of the MISHIBOX, they offer 4 different subscription offers for this box. They offer a monthly recurring subscription which is $19.95/£15.14 a month, a 3-month recurring subscription which is $59.85/£45.41, a 6-month recurring subscription which is $119.70/£90.83, as well as an annually recurring subscription which is $239.40/£181.65, this does not include the shipping fee which for the UK is $5.95. I pay £19.85 a month including shipping for my box and I'm sure you can see from the products you get it's really worth the investment even with the extra charges for the box from my bank it's still a worthwhile subscription. You really get more than your moneys worth from the box, these boxes are extremely popular and sell out really fast so if you interested I would suggest being quick to avoid disappoint. You can even buy 3, 6 and 12 month gift subscription boxes as well as one-time-only boxes for the month they are prepping and taking subscriptions for, prices are the same as above.

If you have liked what you have seen in this post then head to the MISHIBOX website, and possibly sign up for their amazing subscription box, it's even great as a gift for a beauty enthusiast.

I'd have to say my favourite products from the May box have to be the Dr. Duo Notopharm Moisture Cream and the Milky Dress Barbie Make Auto Gel Liner, these are my regular use products from this box. I have no June box as there was an error and my box's were stopped because of my bank card but everything is back up and running and I will be receiving the July box.

See you soon!



안녕

(Annyeong)
さようなら
(Sayonara)
再见
(ZaiJian)
Bye

No comments:

Post a Comment