Wednesday 5 June 2019

Lush: Rose Jam

Hello
안녕하세요 
(Annyeonghaseyo)
こんにちは 
(Konnichiwa)
你好
(Ni Hao)
 Google Images

It's been a while since I did a Lush post, this time I'm posting about the Rose Jam Bubbleroon.

The Rose Jam Bubbleroon has a total of 23 ingredients; including Rose Oil, Fair Trade Organic Cocoa Butter, Geranium Oil and Lemon Oil.

"Pep up your spirits in a bath filled with Rose Jam: lemon, rose and geranium oil will help perk you up, while Fair Trade cocoa and Shea butter leave you feeling gorgeous. You'll end up feeling as cheered as though you'd been given a bunch of flowers. Rose oil and rose absolute give a double dose of rosiness, helping to clear the mind and boost your mood".

Simply crumble the Bubbleroon under running water, swish and relax in lashings of trouble-free bubbles





I love how they've used the term bubbleroon as it's designed like a macaroon, it's just really cute. Rose Jam smells absolutely gorgeous and left me feeling relaxed. I'm not normally a fan of things that are pink but, the pink from Rose Jam is just stunning and looks even prettier against the white fluffy bubbles. An even better bonus from Rose Jam is that my skin was left feeling soft and moisturised as well as being left smelling divine. I'd happily use Rose Jam again and I would happily recommend it to others to use.

The Rose Jam Bubbleroon is £4.95 and like all Lush products is also vegan friendly.

See you soon!


안녕
(Annyeong)
さようなら
(Sayonara)
再见
(ZaiJian)
Bye

No comments:

Post a Comment