Tuesday 7 May 2019

Paprika Potato Wedges

Hello
안녕하세요 
(Annyeonghaseyo)
こんにちは 
(Konnichiwa)
你好
(Ni Hao)


I love making home cooked potato wedges, I always make sure I have potatoes in the house so I can make wedges, I love making these so much that I thought I'd share the recipe with you all.
Lets get cooking!

Ingredients:
Potatoes
Olive oil
Salt
Pepper
Paprika

Start off by pre-heating the oven to 220C/425F.
Next slice your potato in half, then half again and then half again to make your wedges.


Next place your wedges in a bowl.

Pour in olive oil and season with salt, pepper and paprika and give it a mix to evenly cover the wedges.

Spread the wedges into a baking tray and if you wish to add more season with a little more salt, pepper and paprika.

Pop into the oven and bake for 20-30 minutes.

Now you are ready to serve however you like, whether it be as a snack or with something else.

Both me and Skye love these potato wedges and I make us them often, we often mix it up with how we have them. Sometimes we have them with burgers etc and sometimes we just like to enjoy them in a bowl on their own. They're really simple and easy to make as well as being really tasty once their cooked too. You could also add any herbs or spices that you like to make them your own if you're not a fan of paprika.

See you soon!


안녕
(Annyeong)
さようなら
(Sayonara)
再见
(ZaiJian)
Bye

No comments:

Post a Comment