Thursday 30 May 2019

MISHISBOX: April Unboxing & Review

Hello
안녕하세요 
(Annyeonghaseyo)
こんにちは 
(Konnichiwa)
你好
(Ni Hao)

Google Images
It's time to finally get stuck into my MISHIBOX for the month of April.


 First up we have a WANGSKIN WHITE FLOWER MASK PACK, this mask pack contains extracts from a variety of flowers, herbs and plants to visibly improve skin texture. Chamomile Flower Extract decreases inflammation, Edelweiss Plant Extract calms and protects sensitive skin. Lily Extract revitalises skin and Snow Lotus Flower Extract helps purify skin.
How To Use - After cleansing and toning, place sheet mask onto face for 15-20 minutes. Pat any remaining essence to improve absorption.
 This sheet mask smells absolutely gorgeous and is pretty easy to apply. Personally for me there was a little too much essence on the mask and I could feel it running down my nose, making my nose itch. Once removed my skin was left feeling soft, smooth and moisturised as well as my skin looking brighter.
Retail Price: $3
Rate 5/5


 Next we have a SKIN79 SEOUL GIRL'S BEAUTY SECRET MASK, the packaging for these sheet masks feature images from famous areas in Seoul, including Namsan Tower - Brightening Care, 63 Building - Vital Care, Bukchon Village - Moisturising, Han River - Soothing Care, and Kyungbok Palace - Wrinkle Care.
How To Use - After cleansing and toning, place sheet mask onto face for 15-20 minutes. Pat any remaining essence to improve absorption.

I got the Vital Care mask and it smelt really nice and was easy to apply. It fitted to my face shape pretty well and left my skin feeling soft, smooth and moisturised, although my skin was also left feeling a little itchy where the edges of the mask had been and dried. I love the packaging, it's really cute and a lovely way for a newbie to get to know of famous places in Seoul.
Pictures used for the White Flower Mask Pack may be for this mask sheet, I'm missing pictures and not sure which mask they were for.
Retail Price: $3
Rate 5/5


 Next we have DAENG GI MEO RI'S KI GOLD SHAMPOO AND CONDITIONER, a little Korean and history lesson, Daeng Gi Meo Ri is a Korean word that refers to the braided hairstyle worn by young boys and girls back in the Chosun Dynasty.
The shampoo and conditioner helps you achieve shiny, luscious locks by decreasing hair loss and improving scalp and hair health. It contains 33% herbal ingredients, including Green Tea for it's antioxidant benefits and Sweetflag Plant, which has been used historically to improve hair texture.
How To Use - Apply shampoo to wet hair and work into a lather and rinse thoroughly. Apply conditioner, let sit for 3-5 minutes, then rinse. Use up to once a day.
 I thought they both had a herbal smell, which I did think smelt nice, the scent reminds me of something too but I can't out my finger on what it reminds me of. Even while still wet my hair was feeling soft and silky, once I got it brushed through, which I did find a little tough and never really have a problem with. Once dried my hair felt soft and silky and had a lovely shine to it. We got the travel size of these products, which I think is perfect to get a feel of what they are both like, I have used them both with every hair wash and I do like how my hair feels and look after but I will be returning to my previous shampoo just because I don't know if this would strip the colour from my hair once it's been dyed again.
Retail Price: $7 each
Rate 5/5


Next we have a VT COSMETICS CICA CAPSULE MASK, this is a wash-off cream type mask that is meant to be good at removing sebum, dirt and debris, it's part of the Cica Care line which decreases redness and inflammation. The smooth green clay is not meant to dry out your skin, and the patented Cicaliao ingredient improves skin health by strengthening your skin's natural barrier.
How To Use - After cleansing, apply an adequate amount onto skin, avoiding eyes and lips. Let dry for 10-15 minutes, then rinse with water and pat dry. Follow up with your regular skincare routine. Use up to twice a week.
 This clay mask smells really nice and it's really quick and easy to apply, even if it is a little messy if applying with your fingers, there is just the right amount of product in the packaging to give a nice even layer over all your face. I left the mask on for 15 minutes and once removed my skin felt soft and smooth, as well as looking and feeling deep cleansed. I did suffer from a little redness but I'm blaming that on how I removed the mask (I always use a damp flannel with these types of masks). Overall a really good mask.
Retail Price: $4
Rate 5/5


 Lastly we have HALF MOON EYES MILKY JELLY TONING ESSENCE, this is a 3-in-1 toner, booster and essence all in one. It refines, balances and hydrates skin, and is great on all skin types. The white powder that settles at the bottom of the bottle is Silica Powder, which helps control sebum and smooths skin to improve texture. It also contains Tea Tree Leaf Water which helps decrease inflammation and redness.
How To Use - After cleansing, pat skin dry. Shake bottle well. Apply an adequate amount onto cotton pad and gently wipe skin. Then pat skin using using clean fingers to help increase absorption. Use once daily in the morning.
 I love the smell of this toning essence, it smells gorgeous and I love the thickness of the cotton pads. After using this product my skin was left feeling soft, smooth and hydrated as well as looking brighter also my skin was left feeling and looking like I had deep cleaned my skin. I am definitely continuing to use this toning essence as I love how it makes my skin feel and it's the perfect skin pick me up first thing in the morning.
Retail Price: $25/£11.84
Rate 5/5

Now it's time to get down to the business side of the MISHIBOX, they offer 4 different subscription offers for this box. They offer a monthly recurring subscription which is $19.95/£15.14 a month, a 3-month recurring subscription which is $59.85/£45.41, a 6-month recurring subscription which is $119.70/£90.83, as well as an annually recurring subscription which is $239.40/£181.65, this does not include the shipping fee which for the UK is $5.95. I pay £19.85 a month including shipping for my box and I'm sure you can see from the products you get it's really worth the investment even with the extra charges for the box from my bank it's still a worthwhile subscription. You really get more than your moneys worth from the box, these boxes are extremely popular and sell out really fast so if you interested I would suggest being quick to avoid disappoint. You can even buy 3, 6 and 12 month gift subscription boxes as well as one-time-only boxes for the month they are prepping and taking subscriptions for, prices are the same as above.

If you have liked what you have seen in this post then head to the MISHIBOX website, and possibly sign up for their amazing subscription box, it's even great as a gift for a beauty enthusiast.

For the first time in a while I was a little disappointed with this box, mainly because three of the products were some sort of face mask. The upside of the box was that the products were really good and I enjoyed using them especially the VT Cosmetics Cica Capsule Mask and the Half Moon Eyes Milky Jelly Toning Essence, I loved how they both left my skin feeling and looking.

See you soon!


안녕
(Annyeong)
さようなら
(Sayonara)
再见
(ZaiJian)
Bye

No comments:

Post a Comment