Wednesday 13 February 2019

MISHIBOX: January Unboxing & Review

Hello
안녕하세요 
(Annyeonghaseyo)
こんにちは 
(Konnichiwa)
你好
(Ni Hao)

Google Images
It's time to get stuck into January's MISHIBOX.



 First up we have a NATURE REPUBLIC REAL NATURE MASK SHEET, this sheet mask is made from a 3-layer cellulose sheet mask, which moisturises your skin for longer. There are different varieties which are: Green Tea which is moisturising, Aloe which is moisturising and calming, Rose which is moisturising and revitalising, Avocado which is nourishing, Cucumber which is moisturising, Bamboo which is clarifying, Royal Jelly which is elasticity, Shea Butter which is nourishing, Acai Berry which is elasticity, Tomato which is brightening, Tea Tree which is for pore care, Orange which is clarifying, Chamomile which is calming and Olive which is nourishing.
How To Use - After cleansing and toning, place sheet mask onto your face for 15-20 minutes. Pat any remaining essence to improve absorption.
I got the Acai Berry sheet mask which is for elasticity. I liked that instead of a watery consistency, the essence was a cream and it smelt gorgeous. The mask was pretty much a perfect size and shape for my face shape. The mask left my skin feeling soft, moisturised and plump, on the downside the mask left a tacky residue, leaving my skin feeling a little oily. This mask would have been perfect for me if it hadn't left my skin feeling oily.
Retail Price: $2/£1.55
Rate 4/5



Next we have a MEDIHEAL PARAFFIN FOOT MASK, this foot mask are booties that you can slip onto your feet in the day or at night, they soften and moisturise dry, cracked skin using a highly concentrated, deeply emollient formula of paraffin and urea.
How To Use - Wash your feet with warm water and towel dry. Secure one mask per foot using the attached tape and leave on for 15-20 minutes. Remove masks and massage any remaining essence into skin.

The foot mask has a menthol smell, which is to be expected with anything to do with feet. The booties were really cold when I first placed my feet in them, however my feet were left feeling soft, moisturised and refreshed. I would happily use this foot mask again when my feet need a pick me up.
Retail Price: $3.50/£2.71
Rate 5/5



 Next we have SKINEYE NATURAL SEA BUCKTHORN FRUIT OIL 100, first things first Sea Buckthorn Fruit is a type of berry that contains naturally high amounts of Omega-7 fatty acids, as well as antioxidants and vitamins, such as vitamin E and vitamin C. As an oil, it's naturally moisturising, while the antioxidants and vitamins fight wrinkles, prevent acne and heal scars or tissue damage. The Natural Sea Buckthorn Fruit oil 100 is a 100% oil with no added preservatives or ingredients.
How To Use - Mix 1-2 drops into your moisturiser and apply this mixture to your face and/or neck.
I mixed this oil with my Nivea day cream and it helped it leaving my skin feeling soft and smooth, I only needed to add 1 drop. My skin was left looking brighter and clearer.
Retail Price: $32/£24.74
Rate 5/5



 Next we have SKINEYE NATURAL CAMELLIA SERUM, this serum is a lightweight serum that moisturises your skin from the inside out. It's full of beneficial ingredients such as Camellia Flower Water, Sunflower Oil, Argan Kernel Oil, Bergamot Peel Oil and Damask Rose Flower Oil. It moisturises and protects your skin and helps improve elasticity and texture. It's suitable for all skin types and is great for layering with different skincare products.
How To Use - After cleansing and toning, apply an adequate amount onto skin. Use up to twice a day.
This serum has a really nice floral scent and reminds me of products my nannan used to use. The serum has a water like consistency and absorbs quickly into my skin. It left my skin feeling soft and smooth as well as looking refreshed, clearer and brighter. I'd highly recommend this serum to anyone and everyone.
Retail Price: $29/£22.42
Rate 5/5



Lastly we have a THE SAEM SAEMMUL PERFECT MASCARA, this mascara makes your lashes full, long, soft and fluttery, while lasting for hours without smudging. Available in Volume and Curling.
How To Use - Use wand to apply onto lashes. Repeat as needed. Remove using makeup remover.
I seem to have gotten the Volume mascara but the wand seems to be for the Curling mascara as it's curved but overall it does what it's meant to do. It applies easily and covers my lashes really well, it was long lasting and lasted all day till I removed it. I thought it made my eyes look bigger and more open. It's my new favourite mascara.
Retail Price: $5/£3.87
Rate 5/5


Now it's time to get down to the business side of the MISHIBOX, they offer 4 different subscription offers for this box. They offer a monthly recurring subscription which is $19.95/£15.14 a month, a 3-month recurring subscription which is $59.85/£45.41, a 6-month recurring subscription which is $119.70/£90.83, as well as an annually recurring subscription which is $239.40/£181.65, this does not include the shipping fee which for the UK is $5.95. I pay £19.85 a month including shipping for my box and I'm sure you can see from the products you get it's really worth the investment even with the extra charges for the box from my bank it's still a worthwhile subscription. You really get more than your moneys worth from the box, these boxes are extremely popular and sell out really fast so if you interested I would suggest being quick to avoid disappoint. You can even buy 3, 6 and 12 month gift subscription boxes as well as one-time-only boxes for the month they are prepping and taking subscriptions for, prices are the same as above.

If you have liked what you have seen in this post then head to the MISHIBOX website, and possibly sign up for their amazing subscription box, it's even great as a gift for a beauty enthusiast.

I was pretty satisfied with the January MISHIBOX, I rated everything pretty high as all the products worked really well for my skin, I'd happily re buy all 5 of these products, my favourite though has to be the mascara, it's a high quality mascara with a pocket friendly price tag, I wish I could find this in my local supermarket or beauty store. Another 5 stars for the January MISHIBOX and I can't wait for my February box to arrive.

See you soon!




안녕
(Annyeong)
さようなら
(Sayonara)
再见
(ZaiJian)
Bye

No comments:

Post a Comment