Tuesday 4 December 2018

GRAZE

Hello
안녕하세요 
(Annyeonghaseyo)
こんにちは 
(Konnichiwa)
你好
(Ni Hao)

Google Images
It's time for another Graze Box post.



Each box comes with 4 healthy portioned snacks, that is picked by the Graze team based on your preferences when you subscribe, you also get a little info card that tells you whats in each of your snack pots.

First up we have MEXICAN STYLE SMOKED CHEESE, this snack pot contains hickory smoked almonds, chilli corn, black beans and Gouda puffs.
The Benefits - This snack pot is a source of fibre and protein, which is needed for the maintenance of muscles. It's also perfectly portioned to be less than 150 calories per snack pot.
- Source of fibre
- High in protein
- Less an 150 calories
- Suitable for vegetarians

I thought this snack pot smelt pretty nice, I thought the almonds were nice but they weren't my favourite thing from this snack pot and I really loved the chilli corn, they had to be my favourite. The black beans are not for me, I really don't like them and they seemed a little bland for me, while I thought the Gouda puffs were okay, I felt that the cheese flavour was a little too strong for me.


Next up we have TOFFEE APPLE, this snack pot contains toffee sauce and apple wedges.
The Benefits - The wedges of soft dried apple are naturally sweet, no refined sugars or artificial sweeteners needed. 
- One of your 5 a day
- Less than 100 calories
- Made with real fruit
- Suitable for Vegetarians
I could smell the apple wedges as soon as I opened the snack pot, I really liked the apple wedges as they gave off a sweet taste which worked really well with the toffee sauce. The toffee sauce was also really nice, I enjoy getting this is my GRAZE boxes.


Next we have a CINNAMON BANANA ENERGISER, this snack pot contains chewy banana coins, raisins, caramelised honey and cinnamon almonds and pecan nuts.
The Benefits - The pecan nuts and almonds make this snack pot a source of energy-releasing manganese and copper, helping to reduce fatigue. This snack pot is also high in dietary fibre, making it perfect for breakfast or a mid-afternoon snack.
- Source of manganese
- Source of copper
- High in fibre
- Suitable for vegetarians
While this snack pot doesn't necessarily look appetising, it's definitely better than it looks. I didn't really like the banana coins, but I thought the pecan nuts were okay, and the same with the raisins, though I thought the raisins taste so much better mixed with the honey and cinnamon flavouring. I loved the almonds, they're my favourite from this snack pot, the honey and cinnamon flavour was delicious.


Lastly we have TWIST OF BLACK PEPPER POPCORN, this snack pot contains salt and pepper popcorn.
The Benefits - Each portion is less than 150 calories, which is far lighter than your standard cinema popcorn, it's high in fibre  and a source of vitamin E, which is a nutrient that helps protect cells from oxidative stress.
- High in fibre
- Source of vitamin E
- Less than 150 calories
- Suitable for vegans
I really love this popcorn, it has the perfect combination of salt and pepper, giving it a little heat and a kick, I love the flavour. I think the perfect bowl of popcorn would be a mixture of salty, sweet, toffee and a twist of black pepper.

Now it's time to get into the business side of the Graze box, each box comes with 4 snack pots with snacks had selected just for you from your preferences you give the Graze team from over 100 choices. Each box is £3.99, with your 1st box being half price on subscription, You can choose between having your personalised box delivered through your letterbox every week or fortnightly with also the choice of being able to skip a box or take a holiday if you're away when you box is due. You can also earn rewards by simply being a loyal grazer, by rating and and reviewing your box. If you are interested in making your own Graze subscription then head over to the Graze website.

Here is a code to help you on your way and get your 1st, 5th and 10th boxes for free:
LEANNM1KB
LEANNM1KP

See you soon!


안녕
(Annyeong)
さようなら
(Sayonara)
再见
(ZaiJian)
Bye

No comments:

Post a Comment