Wednesday 14 November 2018

MISHIBOX: October Unboxing & Review

Hello
안녕하세요 
(Annyeonghaseyo)
こんにちは 
(Konnichiwa)
你好
(Ni Hao)

Google Images
It's time to get stuck into October's MISHIBOX.




 First up we have an IT'S SKIN THE FRESH SHEET MASK, this sheet mask comes in 10 different flavours, with three different types of essence textures: light, medium and rich. The flavours are Tea Tree, Bamboo, Aloe and Carrot which have a light essence. Honey, Pomegranate and Rose which have a medium essence, and Blueberry, Avocado and Olive which have a rich essence.
How Tu Use - After cleansing and toning, place sheet mask onto face for 15-20 minutes. Pat any remaining essence to improve absorption.
I got the carrot mask and I thought it smelt nice, I left it for 20 minutes and parts of the mask felt dry to the touch when I removed it. I'd done a charcoal pore peel off mask before and this mask really soothed the red areas where I'd put the charcoal pore peel off mask. My skin was left feeling soft and hydrated. When I removed the mask from it's packet, I was a little nervous that the essence was dripping off it, but thankfully it didn't actually drip while I had it on, which for me is a bonus.
Retail Price: $3/£2.31
Rate 5/5



Next up we have a THE SAEM PERFUMED HAND LIGHT ESSENCE, this hand essence is available in five different scents: Cherry Blossom, Peach Blossom, Lemon Mint, Grapefruit and Apricot. Each of the scents contain 10,000 ppm of the signature ingredient, along with Aloe Vera and Brown Rice Fermentation Filtrate. This light and hydrating formula is said to absorb quickly into the skin.
How To Use - Apply and adequate amount onto clean, dry hands as often as needed.
I got the Apricot hand essence and it smells gorgeous, the essence has the consistency of a watery gel and like it stated, it absorbed quickly into my hands, leaving them feeling soft and moisturised. This is definitely being placed into my back during these cold winter months to keep my hands moisturised, it's now my favourite hand moisturiser.
Retail Price: $4
Rate 5/5



Next we have a LANEIGE WATER BANK MOISTURE CREAM, the MISHIBOX info card states that this is great for cooler weather, as it moisturises your skin all day. It's refreshing yet rich cream goes on smooth and helps fight dullness, uneven skin tones and dryness. Laneige's patented mineral water complex contains Calcium, Magnesium, Potassium, Zinc and Manganese. It helps maintain ideal moisture levels on your skin, while Olive Squalane moisturises skin. It's formulated without phthalates and parabens, and is dermatologist tested.
How To use - After cleaning and toning, apply an adequate amount onto face and neck. Use twice a day.
I love the texture and consistency of this cream, it smelt really nice and absorbed pretty quickly into my skin. It left my skin feeling soft, smooth, supple and moisturised.
Retail Price: $4
Rate 5/5



Next up we have an ETUDE HOUSE WONDER PORE FRESHNER, this wonder pore freshner is a multi-tasker which helps clean, refresh and moisturise your skin. It's said to effectively remove excess oil, sebum, dirt and debris from your skin, while Mint Extract leaves the skin feeling cool and revitalised. It is formulated without parabens, mineral oil, fragrance, artificial colours, talc and animal-origin ingredients.
How To Used - After cleansing, dry face. Apply an adequate amount onto a cotton pad or ball and gently wipe face.
In our October MISHIBOX we received a 50 ml travel size bottle, which I think is the perfect tester size, even though there was no added fragrances, it still smelt nice with the ingredients that have been used to make this product. My skin felt soft and even better it felt clean, refreshed and soothed. I definitely think I will be buying this once my little bottle runs out.
Retail Price: $5
Rate 5/5




Next up we have the SKIN WATCHERS WRINKLE AWAY WHITENING EYE CREAM, this eye cream is said to be everything an eye cream should be. It soothes fine lines and wrinkles, and brightens dark circles; and with all EWG Green Level ingredients, so there is nothing harmful inside. It contains 58% Yeast Ferment Extract, along with Niacinamide, Sodium Hyaluronate, Shea Butter and Lavender Oil to keep the sensitive area around your eyes soft and moisturised. The cream is formulated without parabens, mineral oil, phenoxyethanol and BHT.
How To use - At the last step of your nightly skincare routine, dab and adequate amount around your eyes. You can use it around your lips and neck, basically anywhere with fine lines or wrinkles.
I love the smell of lavender in this cream, it absorbed into my skin pretty quick too, which is always a bonus. The skin under my eyes felt really soft and moisturised, and the lavender helped to soothe the skin around my eyes from removing my make-up. I could see a difference straight away after just adding the cream under one eye, it really brightened my skin and hid away the dark circles.
Retail Price: $30/£23.12
Rate 5/5



Finally we have our bonus product as an October and Halloween treat, which is a TOO COOL FOR SCHOOL PUMPKIN SLEEPING PACK, this sleeping pack is great for all skin types, it fights dryness and dullness while you sleep.
How To Use - Apply at night onto clean skin before going to bed and wake up with glowing skin.
This little bonus product is pretty amazing, the packaging was really cute and it smelt really nice. It was a quite thick cream and there was the perfect amount in the packaging to cover my face and to get a full face coverage. It absorbed pretty quickly, meaning my face wasn't left feeling sticky. I woke up with skin feeling soft, smooth and moisturised. I'd definitely give this sleeping pack another use, I think it's the perfect once a month overnight skincare product.
Rate 5/5

Now it's time to get down to the business side of the MISHIBOX, they offer 4 different subscription offers for this box. They offer a monthly recurring subscription which is $19.95/£15.14 a month, a 3-month recurring subscription which is $59.85/£45.41, a 6-month recurring subscription which is $119.70/£90.83, as well as an annually recurring subscription which is $239.40/£181.65, this does not include the shipping fee which for the UK is $5.95. I pay £19.85 a month including shipping for my box and I'm sure you can see from the products you get it's really worth the investment even with the extra charges for the box from my bank it's still a worthwhile subscription. You really get more than your moneys worth from the box, these boxes are extremely popular and sell out really fast so if you interested I would suggest being quick to avoid disappoint. You can even buy 3, 6 and 12 month gift subscription boxes as well as one-time-only boxes for the month they are prepping and taking subscriptions for, prices are the same as above.


If you have liked what you have seen in this post then head to the MISHIBOX website, and possibly sign up for their amazing subscription box, it's even great as a gift for a beauty enthusiast.

Another 5 Star MISHIBOX, all amazing skincare products, my favourites from this box definitely have to the hand cream and the pore freshner. The hand cream leaves my hands feeling soft and smelling gorgeous, while the pore freshner left my skin feeling clean and refreshed. I can easily recommend all the products we got in our October box and I can't wait to receive my November box which I know is on it's way.

See you soon!


안녕
(Annyeong)
さようなら
(Sayonara)
再见
(ZaiJian)
Bye

No comments:

Post a Comment