Wednesday 29 August 2018

MISHIBOX: July Unboxing & Review

Hello
안녕하세요 
(Annyeonghaseyo)
こんにちは 
(Konnichiwa)
你好
(Ni Hao)


Google Images
A bit of a delay but lets get stuck into July's MISHIBOX goodies.





First up we have a MISSHA AIRY FIT SHEET MASK, this mask is 50% lighter than a conventional sheet mask, allowing them to stick to your face "like mochi", to deliver superior moisture and nutrition. There are 6 different varieties, which are Aloe, Lemon, Cucumber, Green Tea, Tea Tree and Pomegranate, they are all chosen for their refreshing hydrating properties.
How To Use - After cleansing and toning, place sheet mask onto face for 15-20 minutes. Pat any remaining essence to improve absorption.
I got the Tea Tree mask, and the mask was saturated in essence and kept dripping onto my neck and chest, which is not something I like with a face mask. The mask did smell nice and was really cooling on my face. My skin was left feeling soft and smooth, as well as feeling refreshed and hydrated.
Retail Price: $2/£1.55
Rate 3/5



 Next up we have a CHAMOS MOISTURE ELASTIC W-LINE BREAST PACK, this pack is a hydrogel mask designed to moisturise and plump up the skin, using ingredients such as Sodium Hyaluronate, Hydrolyzed Collagen and Snail Secretion Filtrate.
How To Use - Place patch onto clean, dry skin. Leave on for 10-20 minutes, then remove. Pat any remaining essence to increase absorption.

I was surprised to see this in our July box, as I wasn't even aware that there mask packs for your boobs. I actually followed the instructions on the back of the packet, rather than on the info card, which says to apply for at least 1 hour, and that they have good sticking force so can also be worn while sleeping. I slept in mine and I was a little skepical about their sticking force when I first applied them as they seemed to peel off the skin, but they never moved and stayed in place through the night. My skin was left feeling soft and moisturised, I am tempted to buy more of these as the back of the packaging states that it needs to be used on a regular basis for the mask to make any decent affect.
Retail Price: $3/£2.33
Rate 3.5/5



 Next up we have out spotlight product, HEALAVIE SOFT COVER WATER DROP SUN GEL, this sunscreen is a soft, watery sunscreen that absorbs into the skin quickly to provide protection from even the brightest of days. The sunscreen has a light, refreshing texture with a minimal white cast, and protects with an impressive SPF 50+ PA+++ rating for both UVA and UVB rays. This sunscreen lightly moisturises your skin and finishes with a sheer powdery texture which minimises shine throughout the day. It's feathery consistency also allows you to reapply over makeup.
How To Use - Dispense an adequate amount and apply onto all exposed parts of your skin. Reapply as needed or every 2 hours for complete protection.
It does what it says on the tin, I applied it before applying my makeup for a retirement party, and I'm glad I did as we were sat in the beer garden for most of the evening, and it was really warm and sunny. My skin felt soft and moisturised the whole time, because I was out and was scared about how it would reapply over my make up I didn't want to risk taking it with me to reapply.
Retail Price: $21/£16.28
Rate 4/5



 Next we have a CHOONEE WATER LIP TINT BALM, this product is a bright, refreshing lip tint/balm hybrid that's perfect for the summer. It's "aqua capture system" contains Shea Butter, Grape Seed Oil, Sweet Almond Oil, and Jojoba Oil to lock in moisture, keeping your lips soft and smooth all day. It's high pigmentation combined with sheer coverage allows you to layer on colour for the perfect look. It's available in 5 varieties which are, Cherry, Peach, Grapefruit, Raspberry and Guava.
How To Use - Apply onto clean lips as often as desired.
I got the Peach lip tint/balm, it applies really nice and smooth, my lips felt soft and moisturised, and the colour last really well, I didn't have to reapply and still had the colour on my lips when I came to removing it. I would love all the other varieties so I can try them out, and really recommend it if you're wanting a more natural lip colour. I think this is perfect all year round too especially in the winter when you lips start to dry out with the cold.
Retail Price: $10/£7.74
Rate 5/5



Lastly we have a HOLIKA HOLIKA ALOE 99% SOOTHING GEL, this product is said to be a summer staple for all K-beauty lovers. The soothing gel contains 99% Aloe Vera Leaf Gel harvested from Jeju Island, and is perfect for lightweight moisture and soothing irritation.
How To Use - Apply to clean skin. Dab onto mosquito bites to reduce inflammation, apply onto sunburned areas, or use as a moisturiser on the face, neck and body.
I thought that this smelt really nice, it had a really nice cooling affect on my skin. It left my skin feeling really supple, it's perfect too for hot summer days.

Now it's time to get down to the business side of the MISHIBOX, they offer 4 different subscription offers for this box. They offer a monthly recurring subscription which is $19.95/£15.14 a month, a 3-month recurring subscription which is $59.85/£45.41, a 6-month recurring subscription which is $119.70/£90.83, as well as an annually recurring subscription which is $239.40/£181.65, this does not include the shipping fee which for the UK is $5.95. I pay £19.85 a month including shipping for my box and I'm sure you can see from the products you get it's really worth the investment even with the extra charges for the box from my bank it's still a worthwhile subscription. You really get more than your moneys worth from the box, these boxes are extremely popular and sell out really fast so if you interested I would suggest being quick to avoid disappoint. You can even buy 3, 6 and 12 month gift subscription boxes as well as one-time-only boxes for the month they are prepping and taking subscriptions for, prices are the same as above.

If you have liked what you have seen in this post then head to the MISHIBOX website, and possibly sign up for their amazing subscription box, it's even great as a gift for a beauty enthusiast.

People may think I wasn't too impressed with July's MISHIBOX because I rarely rated anything really high, but that's mainly because I think some of the items need to be used a little more before they can be fully rated, like the breast pack for example. I think though that my favourite product has to be the Choonee Water Lip Tint Balm, it's pretty long lasting and keeps your lips moisturised.

See you soon!


안녕
(Annyeong)
さようなら
(Sayonara)
再见
(ZaiJian)

Bye

No comments:

Post a Comment