Friday 6 April 2018

MISHIBOX: February Unboxing & Review

Hello
안녕하세요 
(Annyeonghaseyo)
こんにちは 
(Konnichiwa)
你好
(Ni Hao)


Google Images
It's time to get stuck into February's MISHIBOX goodies.




 First up we have DOUBLE&ZERO DOUBLE CARE SOLUTION BLACK MASK, this mask contains Bamboo Charcoal which absorbs dirt and debris, and Bulgarian Rose which helps brighten and improve skin tone.
How To Use - After cleansing and toning, place sheet mask onto face for 15-20 minutes. Pat any remaining essence to improve absorption.
The mask was saturated in essence, thankfully not to the point that it was dripping off the mask, the mask was quick and easy to apply and it fit my face shape pretty well. I left on the mask for 20 minutes and once removed there was still a lot of excess essence left behind, the essence took a while to absorb into my skin, meaning till it full absorbed it left my face feeling a little greasy as well as sticky and tacky, but overall my skin was left feeling soft. If it hadn't left my skin feeling and looking greasy and the essence had absorbed quicker I feel I would have loved this mask a whole lot more and rated it higher.
Retail Price: $3/£2.14
Rate 3/5


Next up we have PETITFEE DRY ESSENCE FOOT PACK, this foot pack contains a dry essence that's built into the cloth, meaning no messy liquids to deal with. Your body temperature melts the essence and absorbs into your skin for smooth and moisturised feet.
How To Use - Wash and dry feet. Cover each foot with the pack for 15-20 minutes, then remove.

 I loved the smell of this foot pack it reminded me of coconut, really easy to apply as you just wear them like socks and leave them to work their magic. I left them on for 15 minutes and my feet were left feeling soft and moisturised, an amazing quick fix for dry and sore feet.
Retail Price: $4/£2.85
Rate 5/5



 Next up we have our spotlight product PURITO CENTELLA GREEN LEVEL ALL IN ONE MILD PAD, Purito was founded in 2014 and is a brand committed to using safe and honest ingredients. They don't test on animals and they produce Eco-friendly products at reasonable prices. The Centella Green Level All In One Mild Pad uses all EWG Green Level ingredients, BHA and 10% Centella asiatica extract to gently exfoliate the skin, decrease inflammation and remove make-up and sebum.
How To Use - After cleansing, use pad to gently wipe off any remaining make-up and debris from the skin. Follow up with your favourite moisturiser and/or cream.
 These pads are amazing at removing any remaining foundation, eye shadow and lipstick but wasn't as good at removing remaining waterproof mascara, I don't think these are the best for eyes, especially removing mascara as my eyes did sting a little trying to get under my lash line, but overall did a fab job. My skin felt really clean and soft after using and each packet comes with 2 pads.
Retail Price: $5/£3.56 (5 packs of 2 pads)
Rate 4/5



Next we have CHOONEE WATER-PEAK MOIST GEL, this moist gel is a refreshing and hydrating formula with a watery gel texture. It has a cooling sensation that calms irritated skin, and contains 3 different forms of hyaluronic acid to lock in moisture.
How To Use - After cleansing and toning, spread an adequate amount onto face and neck.
This smells really nice and it applied and absorbed so quickly and easily, my skin is constantly left feeling soft and smooth, it's my new favourite daily moisturiser and is perfect for when my skin feels irritated from removing make-up.
Retail Price: $12/8.54
Rate 5/5



 Next up we have MEDILAB BLACK ROSE AMPOULE, this ampoule contains 64% Damask Rose Water which helps even out skin tone, brightens skin and improves texture. It also contains Rose Oil, Argan Oil and Camellia Oil which all help to moisturise skin.
How To Use - After cleansing and toning, apply an even layer onto skin. Follow up with your favourite moisturiser and/or cream.
This ampoule smells really nice and it applied and absorbed really quickly. My skin looked brighter and felt moisturised but it's definitely a product where the best results are seen from regular use.
Retail Price: $14/£9.97
Rate 5/5



 Lastly we have BEAUSKIN CRYSTAL LIPSTICK, this lipstick is a highly pigmented formula which glides on effortlessly. It contains a hydrating essence to keep your lips from drying out.
How To Use  - Apply an even layer onto clean lips. Re-apply throughout the day as needed.
This is a really nice shade and believe it or not is the darkest lipstick I now own, I tend to wear bright reds and purples so it looked a little odd when I first applied it. It was so quick and easy to apply and gave an even coverage over my lips. I didn't really get to test it's wear as I wore it out for a meal with my dad, so I didn't really check on it while I was out but there was visible signs of it when I was removing my make-up. I'd love to get all the colours that are in the range.
Retail Price: $12/£8.54
Rate 5/5

Now it's time to get down to the business side of the MISHIBOX, it seems that they no longer off different subscription offers as the only one available now on the website is the monthly recurring subscription which is $19.95/£16.33 a month, this does not include the shipping fee which for the UK is $5.95. I pay £20 a month including shipping for my box and I'm sure you can see from the products you get it's really worth the investment even with the extra charges for the box from my bank it's still a worthwhile subscription. You really get more than your moneys worth from the box, these boxes are extremely popular and sell out really fast so if you interested I would suggest being quick to avoid disappoint.

If you have liked what you have seen in this post then head to the MISHIBOX website, and possibly sign up for their amazing subscription box, it's even great as a gift for a beauty enthusiast.

I got a lot of new loves from this box and the main 3 that I do use a lot is the Water-Peak Moist Gel, the Black Rose Ampoule and the Crystal Lipstick. I can highly recommend all the products in the February box and I look forward to sharing with you the March MISHIBOX.

See you soon!



안녕
(Annyeong)
さようなら
(Sayonara)
再见
(ZaiJian)
Bye

No comments:

Post a Comment