Wednesday 21 February 2018

MISHIBOX: January Unboxing & Review

Hello
안녕하세요 
(Annyeonghaseyo)
こんにちは 
(Konnichiwa)
你好
(Ni Hao)

Google Images
It's time to get stuck into January's MISHIBOX goodies.




First up we have A'PIEU NONCO TEA TREE SPOT PATCH, each pack contains one sheet that has six small and six large patches, they are used to help soothe and treat trouble spots, each patch contains tea tree essential oil, grape seed oil and hyaluronic acid.
How To Use - After cleansing and drying your face, apply the patch to the desired are. Leave on for 8-12 hours. Remove the patch after the recommended duration.

I'm sure we've had these before, in fact I got these in my first ever MISHIBOX back in December 2015 and I never got to try them as it's very rare that I have any spot break outs. I misplaced my last packet but I will be keeping these handy this time as I always seem to have a little bit of a skin breakout when I've worn make-up. At the moment my skin is pretty clear so again I've not been able to test them.
Retail Price: $1.50/£0.90
Rate N/A



Next we have SKIN'S BONI YOGURT BONIMINI WASH OFF MUD PACK IN GREEN TEA, this mud pack is available in 3 different varieties: Green Tea, Pine Needles and Charcoal. This mud pack helps balance your skin to it's optimal pH of 5.5. It contains Bentonite and Kaolin to remove sebum and debris from your skin, while the Green Tea powder helps calm irritated skin.
How To Use - Apply an even layer to clean skin. Let it dry for 15 minutes, then wash off with warm water. Follow up with your normal skincare routine.
I absolutely loved this mud pack, it was really easy and quick to apply, I found that it spread really easy around the face compared to others I've tried. I could feel the mask drying as it was making my face tight and hard to move my features and it did take a while to remove but overall my skin felt clean and soft.
Retail Price: $4/£2.85
Rate 5/5



 Next we have our spotlight product PUREBESS MULTI-4 SYN-AKE CREAM, so what is Syn-Ake I hear both you and myself ask. Syn-Ake is a synthetic peptide developed to mimic snake venom, namely from the Temple Viper, native to Southeast Asia. In low doses snake venom can be used to our advantage and in this case, to help improve the appearance of wrinkles. Syn-Ake works by reducing muscle contractions in the face, keeping the appearance of smooth skin. The mechanism of Syn-Ake in reducing wrinkles is similar to that of Botox.
How To Use - After cleansing and toning, spread a thin layer onto concerned areas such as corners of eyes and neck. Use up to twice a day.
 I thought this cream smelt nice and even though it felt like a thick cream it did apply nicely. I applied it to my whole face but paid extra attention to the corners of my eyes, forehead and neck as I think they are the main areas that you can show signs of ageing. It's definitely a product that you won't get clear results until after a few months of usage.
Retail Price: $15/£10.70
Rate 5/5




Next we have RE,DNA DUAL EFFECT EYEZONE PACK, this eye pack uses EGF which is Epidermal Growth Factor to help increase elasticity and moisture to the sensitive skin around your eyes.
How To Use - After cleansing and toning, place the patches under your eyes for 15-20 minutes.
 These are really easy to apply (honestly it's not rocket science), they did feel a little itchy while they were on but I'm assuming that was from the patches from drying. the skin under my eyes felt really soft one patches were removed and my skin was also left feeling moisturised and looking brighter.
Retail Price: $2/£1.43
Rate 5/5




Lastly we have MACHIHYUN 20% CALMING AMPULE, this ampule contains Portulaca oleracea extract and Glycerin to calm irritated skin and increase moisture. MISHIBOX highly recommend using it for skin chapped by harsh, fry weather and can also use it on skin troubled by breakouts.
How To Use - After cleansing and toning skin, roll-on an adequate amount onto affected area.
This applies really quick and easy and I applied it on and around my nose, chin and under my eyes, all areas where my skin can really dry out as well as place where I get breakouts often. Once rolled on it dried pretty quickly, the skin around my eyes can feel really sore and irritated when I've removed my make-up but this ampule pretty much instantly calmed down that irritation and soreness.
Retail Price: $22/£15.70
Rate 5/5

Now it's time to get down to the business side of the MISHIBOX, it seems that they no longer off different subscription offers as the only one available now on the website is the monthly recurring subscription which is $19.95/£16.33 a month, this does not include the shipping fee which for the UK is $5.95. I pay £20 a month including shipping for my box and I'm sure you can see from the products you get it's really worth the investment even with the extra charges for the box from my bank it's still a worthwhile subscription. You really get more than your moneys worth from the box, these boxes are extremely popular and sell out really fast so if you interested I would suggest being quick to avoid disappoint.

If you have liked what you have seen in this post then head to the MISHIBOX website, and possibly sign up for their amazing subscription box, it's even great as a gift for a beauty enthusiast.

While I loved all the products in January's MISHIBOX nothing really wowed me or excited me, normally when I first open my box I get really excited and rush to try out the products but I didn't with this box, I don't want to put the blame on the box as I could have just been hit with a case of new year blues but I am excited for February's box. I do recommend the products in January's box as I did get some amazing skin results but nothing left me thinking WOW!

See you soon!



안녕
(Annyeong)
さようなら
(Sayonara)
再见
(ZaiJian)

Bye

No comments:

Post a Comment