Thursday 1 February 2018

Kawaii Box: January Edition!

Hello
안녕하세요 
(Annyeonghaseyo)
こんにちは 
(Konnichiwa)
你好
(Ni Hao)


It's time we unboxing January's Kawaii Box.




First up we have a BLIPPO UNICORN PLUSH CHARM, as you can see I don't think unicorns will be becoming any less popular during 2018, it kind of reminds me of the unicorn emoji. This plushie us really cute and even has a ball and chain so you can hang it onto your purse, handbag or backpack if you wanted to.
£2.05


Next up we have a SUMIKKO GURASHI MINI NOTEBOOK, the notebook I got features the Sumikki Gurashi characters having fun together at an onsen, you can use this notebook however you would like, mine is in bag for any notes I need to take or if I have any ideas for my blog while I'm out and about.
£2.05


Next we have a RAINBOW ICE CREAM CONE SQUISHY, I absolutely love this squishy, I love the design and the colours used, it's even scented, normally with stuff like this I'd probably hand it over to Skye but this one is a keeper. As soon as I opened my Kawaii Box I could smell it and it smells so nice and sweet.
£1.98


Next we have BLIPPO M&M HAIR BANDS, these hair bands come as a set of 3 but each packet is random so you don't know which colours you'd get in your packet. I love these little hair band and I'm considering keeping them for myself as I often put my hair up in pigtails especially for work and my new work out Zumba class.
£2.05


Next up we have GLICO CAPLICO STRAWBERRY CHOCOLATE HEARTS, these chocolates were so sweet and tasty. The chocolates really reminded me of Aero chocolate with how soft and bubbly it was. The plain chocolate really worked with the strawberry flavoured side. These would have probably been a top item for February with the 14th being valentines day.
£1.62



Next we have a BLIPPO FOREST ANIMALS PURSE, this can be used as a pencil case as well as a purse. There a 4 different styles available all with different animals on. I will be keeping this myself as mine has pandas on and I love and adore pandas.
£3.46


Next we have a KANAHEI STICKER SHEET, the sticker sheet I got Piske & Usagi having fun at bath time. I always pass these on to Skye as I never have any use for them. They are really cute stickers but they'd just be stuck in a drawer if I was to keep them.
£1.76


Next we have a SHIBANBAN STICKER PACK, these sticker packs come in 4 styles and contain 30 stickers inside. It says they are prefect for your laptop, calendar, diary, phone, scrapbook, cards and even journal. I'm still debating on whether I want to keep these little cuties or not but I think these would perfect for brightening up your journal.
£2.40


Last up we have a KAWAII BUNNY EARS PEN, I was gutted when we didn't get a pen in December's Kawaii Box, it one of the items I always look forward to so I was really happy when I saw this one inside. This pen comes in 4 different styles which is just a different colour and each one is really Kawaii. I have already been using this pen as I keep misplacing my other Kawaii Box pen that I am using at the moment for note taking for my blog. It's super cute and really writes well and smoothly which I love.
£1.34


Value of January's Kawaii Box: £18.71

Now let me get to the business side of the Kawaii Box subscription, remember whatever month you subscribe as long as it's before the shipment date you will get that months box. Each box comes with 10-12 Japanese and Korean kawaii items and no matter where in the month you subscribe you will get that months box shipped out to you so if you signed up on the 30th of November you would still get Novembers box as your first box. You get the choice of which subscription plan you would like, there's a 1 year plan which you pay $214.80 upfront and get a box free which works out around £175.11 and it ends after the 12 months, there's a 6 month plan which the site features as their most popular option which is $112.80 upfront which saves you $6 which works out as £91.96 saving £4.89 and this one also ends after the 6 months, there's a 3 month plan which is $59.40 upfront which they also advertise as the perfect gift idea which comes in at £48.42 which also ends after the 3 months and finally there is the 1 month plan which is the plan I am on which is $19.80 which is a re-occurring payment plan that you can cancel at anytime and works out at £16.14. All 4 plans come with free shipping and also an automatic entry into their kawaii megabox raffle valued over $100 (£81.52). If you're interested in subscribing or just even checking it out then click HERE to go to the site.

If you don't want to subscribe then check out the site BLIPPO where all the items featured in this post are available with many more kawaii items to choose from.

f you just want Japanese Candy they have a subscription box similar to the Kawaii box options you can check that out HERE.

Keep it Kawaii

See you soon!


안녕
(Annyeong)
さようなら
(Sayonara)
再见
(ZaiJian)
Bye

No comments:

Post a Comment