Friday 26 January 2018

My Christmas Haul 2017!

Hello
안녕하세요 
(Annyeonghaseyo)
こんにちは 
(Konnichiwa)
你好
(Ni Hao)


Now work and everything is starting to calm down, I think it's time I share with what I got for Christmas last year, some items are missing from the main picture as I forgot to grab them when taking a picture and because some I'd already used and forgot to take pictures before doing so. I don't do these posts to brag but to share how grateful I am that my friends and family take the time and effort to find me something they'd know I'd love and enjoy.

I'm going to start with my present that I used and forgot to take pictures which is from my brother Christopher and my friend Jo. They got me some gorgeous Christmassy bath bombs and soaps. They smelt absolutely gorgeous.


My next present comes from my brother Michael and my sister-in-law Stacey and they got me an Echo Falls wine gift set that came with a little bottle of wine, glass and 3 Lindt chocolates. The wine was White Zinfandel and was really nice, definitely a bottle I would buy myself to say that I'm not a big fan of wine.


My next presents come from my friend Nichola, her partner Dave and their kids Grace and Olivia. You may not know I am a Harry Potter fan and I have done the quiz to see what house I would be in and that house is Hufflepuff. They got me an awesome Hufflepuff coaster that will be eventually sitting in my windowsill with my Sailor Moon coasters. They also got me a Hufflepuff journal, the journal is really pretty, I'd loved to use it but not sure on what to use it for just yet, and finally they got me a small box of Cadbury Milk Tray chocolates, they didn't last too long as I thought I'd better get them eaten before I started any healthy eating.


My next presents come from my friend Clare and her daughter Scarlett, they got me a diary/planner as well as a box of Cadbury Milk Tray chocolates. The diary is in my handbag ready for writing down my rota at work as well as writing in all my K-pop group members birthdays.


My next present come from one of my friends at work Bev, she got me a little plaque that says "Give a girl the right pair of shoes and she can conquer the world". She told me that as soon as she saw it it made her think of me as she knows I love my shoes especially my Irregular Choice Disney flats. I'm not sure on where I want to put this up just yet, I don't know if to have it up in my living room or in the spare bedroom when I decorate it and change it to a little study/work room.


My next present  comes from another of my work friends aka my work bestie Vikki. She got me a Soap & Glory bath gift set, I love Soap & Glory and definitely class it as a luxury purchase when I buy anything from them, she also got me a little Best Friend heart sign that reads "Thank you for standing by my side when times get hard. Thank you for making me laugh when I didn't even want to smile". I love the colours and the design of it but at the moment I'm not sure on where to put it up. Finally she also got me a set of Harry Potter make-up brushes, whenever I saw these brushes I was debated whether to buy them or not but I'm glad I didn't. They're so beautifully made and I love using them.


My next present comes from my friend Kariss, and she got me a pair of seriously cute and adorable Totoro tights, I love Studio Ghibli films and even though I've not really sat and watched My Neighbour Totoro all fans know of this rather large a cute friend, it is on my list of films I want to see though. She also got me a really cute woolly hat that has ears, I'm not normally a hat person but I actually don't think I look too bad as hats don't normally suit me but this one I love.



My next present comes from my sister and my brother-in-law Bob and they got me a Jack Wills gift set that came with nail polish, hand cream and mittens which is a perfect present for this winter that we've been having. The nail polish is a gorgeous colour and I actually have it on my nails now. The mittens are slightly long on my hands but I do have rather small hands but they keep my hands warm all the same, I've not used the hand cream yet but it's been added to my collection ready to use.


My next present comes from my dad and he got me a large Soap & Glory gift set which was full of full sized products that I normally buy myself from Soap & Glory, with the bonus of a Sexy Mother Pucker lip gloss and a face wash I've never tried before. I love the colour of the lip gloss and the face wash is amazing at removing my make up, leaving my face feeling clean and refreshed.


My next presents come from my daughter Skye, which 1 of them I bought myself and the other was bought by my dad from her. I bought myself a beauticology gift set that was full of body washes and hand creams that were toffee apple, sweet caramel popcorn and candy apple scented, they all smell so nice. My dad bought from Skye another set of Harry Potter make up brushes which made me super happy as that means when 1 set of brushes are being cleaned I have another set that I can be using. I have started using the brushes but whose set I have no idea.


My next present comes from my friends Kate and Sam and they got me a really pretty Margarita set. I love that the glasses have cacti on them. I can't wait to use this set and have the glasses out on display. The set comes with 2 glasses, a margarita mixer and the edging salt for round the rim of your glasses.


My next presents come from my friends Becky, Dave and their little boy James and they got me a bottle of prosecco, a gorgeous frame which she had put a picture of Me, herself, Liv and Kate and also a picture of herself and me together as well as another bonus picture of the 4 of us together as well as a really pretty canvas bag that I can pop in my bag for when I'm shopping. I'm yet to open my prosecco, which I will do at some point, maybe when I have everyone round. My frame will be going in my windowsill and I'm also going to get some LED letters to go at either side of it. I'm going to frame the other picture and start a picture wall in my living room.


My next present comes from my friends Liv and Dan and they got me an absolutely gorgeous The Nightmare Before Christmas dress, which is a gorgeous blue colour and features Jack and Sally as they finally realise they are "simply meant to be". I wore this dress new years eve and it fit me perfectly, I can't wait to go out again so I get to wear it, I even matched it up with my Jack Skellington hair bow.


My next present is from my nephews Owen and Daniel, which Owen actually braved the Disney store for and he got me a Disney animator mason jar mug. I love the animator series and the colours and design of this mug is just perfect. The mug features Alice, Jasmine and Belle. I've only mainly used it for when I take up a glass up milk up to bed with me so I can't wait to see how amazing it looks when I'm drinking hot chocolate out of it with whipped cream and mini marshmallows.



Lastly from my mum and her partner I got £50 which I used to treat both myself and Skye when we went to see Star Wars: The Last Jedi at the cinema.

Well we've come to the end of my Christmas Haul of 2017, I'm thinking of doing more hauls in the future especially for shopping as I will be buying homeware products soon to start decorating my house and making it feel more like my home, I've got ideas for the kitchen, living room and spare bedroom so I will keep you posted.

Did you get some amazing Christmas presents last year?
Let me know in the comments below.

See you soon!



안녕
(Annyeong)
さようなら
(Sayonara)
再见
(ZaiJian)

Bye

No comments:

Post a Comment