Wednesday 24 January 2018

MISHIBOX: December Unboxing & Review

Hello
안녕하세요 
(Annyeonghaseyo)
こんにちは 
(Konnichiwa)
你好
(Ni Hao)

Google Images
It's time to get stuck into Decembers MISHIBOX goodies.



 First up we have an INNISFREE IT'S REAL SQUEEZE MASK, this mask comes in 14 different varieties, all of which have different skin benefits. All 14 varieties are clinically proven to increase your skins moisture level, the triple layer sheet technology allows the concentrate to absorb into your skin better. Varieties include Cucumber, Bamboo, Aloe, Green Tea, Manuka Honey, Kiwi, Shea Butter, Pomegranate, Tea Tree, Blackberry, Bija, Lime, Strawberry, Rose, Acai Berry and Rice.
How To Use - After cleansing and toning, spread the mask over your face for 10-20 minutes. Remove the mask and pat any remaining concentrate to increase absorption.
 The mask I got was the Bija mask and it smelt really nice and was really easy to apply, my skin was left feeling silky as well as feeling soft, smooth and moisturised. Once I removed the mask it didn't take long for the remaining essence to absorb into my skin.
Retail Price: $2/£1.52
Rate 5/5



Next up we have a 3W CLINIC POWER VOLUME MASCARA, this mascara is a waterproof mascara that curls your lashes with polymer, and gives it staying power with natural Carnauba Wax from Brazilian palm trees. Carnauba Wax gives your lashes a shiny, glossy finish, it's hypoallergenic and also has moisturising properties, so it won't dry out your lashes.
How To Use - Apply 1-2 coats to your eyelashes to curl and volumize.
This mascara really is long lasting and I'm not surprised that Carnauba Was is known as Queen of Waxes as it made my eyelashes look glossy, I have long lashes anyway so this mascara just made them look even better. It's really quick and easy to apply and when it comes to removing it, it's best removed with make-up remover designed for waterproof mascara. This mascara is now my go to mascara and is now placed in my make-up bag.
Retail Price: $7/£5.33
Rate 5/5


 Next we have our spotlight product GRAYMELIN'S ASTA STEMCELL GEL CREAM, this gel cream contains Astaxanthin, which is a powerful beta-carotenoid antioxidant found in certain plants and animals (salmon, krill, shrimp, micro-algae), and Camellia Sinensis Callus Culture Extract, the extract of cultured stem cells from Green Tea, to improve skin health. These ingredients along with Sodium Hyaluronate, Adenosine and Collagen protect skin from external damage, repair the skin barrier, increase elasticity and reduce the appearance of wrinkles. It has a gel type consistency which absorbs quickly into the skin to moisturise. and is especially recommended during dry and cold winter months.
How To Use - Graymelin recommends using the cream right after cleansing for maximum efficacy. Take a pea sized amount, let it melt slightly in your hand, then apply onto your entire face and neck, avoiding eyes and lips. Pat gently to increase absorption.
I loved this, it absorbed really quickly into my skin and smelt really nice, my skin was left feeling soft, smooth and moisturised and was also left looking brighter. It did feel really odd for the fact that its a cream but is more jelly consistency than a cream. While some may think the pricing is a little steep, I think you really get your money's worth from this product as you only need a small amount to cover your entire face. We've also in 3 past boxes had items from Graymelin and I've loved all the past 3 items and still use them to this day.
Retail Price: $32/£24.37
Rate 5/5


Next we have a DR. VITA VITAMIN HAND CREAM, this hand cream is refreshing but highly moisturising, which is perfect for the winter months. It contains Adenosine which has anti-ageing properties. As your hands are always exposed to the sun, it's prone to developing signs of ageing such as sun spots and wrinkles. The Vitamin hand cream contains Lemon Extract, which helps brighten your skin, Sodium Hyaluronate to moisturise and increase elasticity and MultiEx A Allergics Complex which helps calm irritated skin.
How To Use - Apply adequate amount onto clean hands as often as necessary.
 This cream is amazing, it smells absolutely gorgeous and after applying I couldn't stop smelling my hands. Just from the smell I knew this would be my new handbag hand cream and the bonus is it left my hands feeling soft and moisturised, definitely a keeper.
Retail Price: $4/£3.05
Rate 5/5


Lastly we have an ETUDE HOUSE MY BEAUTY TOOL LOVELY ETTI HAIR BAND, MISHIBOX says this is a must have for any K-Beauty lover. This soft hair band will hold your hair back while you cleanse, mask or apply make-up and help you to look super cute while doing so.
How To Use - Secure onto head to keep hair out of face while going through your K-Beauty skincare routine.
As you can see from most of my pictures, I'm already using this hair band. I've been wanting one of these hair bands for quite a while so was super happy and excited when I opened my MISHIBOX and saw this little cutie in there. It makes cleansing and applying my make up so much easier and faster as my hair is completely pulled back and out of my face.
Retail Price: $6/£4.57
Rate 5/5

Now it's time to get down to the business side of the MISHIBOX, it seems that they no longer off different subscription offers as the only one available now on the website is the monthly recurring subscription which is $19.95/£16.33 a month, this does not include the shipping fee which for the UK is $5.95. I pay £20 a month including shipping for my box and I'm sure you can see from the products you get it's really worth the investment even with the extra charges for the box from my bank it's still a worthwhile subscription. You really get more than your moneys worth from the box, these boxes are extremely popular and sell out really fast so if you interested I would suggest being quick to avoid disappoint.

If you have liked what you have seen in this post then head to the MISHIBOX website, and possibly sign up for their amazing subscription box, it's even great as a gift for a beauty enthusiast.

I think it's safe to say December's box was a big hit with me, I loved all the products that were inside but I do have to say my favourite has to be the hair band as I've been wanting one for such a long time. Each item has it's own amazing qualities and I highly recommend each and every one of them, I don't think you'd be disappointed.

See you soon!


안녕
(Annyeong)
さようなら
(Sayonara)
再见
(ZaiJian)
Bye

No comments:

Post a Comment