Tuesday 9 January 2018

GRAZE

Hello
안녕하세요 
(Annyeonghaseyo)
こんにちは 
(Konnichiwa)
你好
(Ni Hao)

Google Images
It's time to review my 5th Graze, let's get stated.



Each box comes with 4 healthy portioned snacks, that is picked by the Graze team based on your preferences when you subscribe, you also get a little info card that tells you whats in each of your snack pots.


First up we have DECONSTRUCTED CARROT CAKE, this snack pot contains cinnamon flavoured raisins, walnuts, carrot chews and yogurt coated sunflower seeds.
The Benefits - The sweet carrot chews are made with real carrot and orange juice, meaning the snack pot is high in vitamin C, which supports your immune system and metabolism. the walnuts are a source of manganese and copper which helps protect cells from oxidative stress and contains omega 3 which helps regulate your cholesterol . The cinnamon flavoured raisins and yogurt coated sunflower seeds add a source of dietary fibre and essential minerals.
- Source of fibre
- High in vitamin C
- Source of manganese and copper
- High in omega 3
- Suitable for vegetarians 
I was pleasantly surprised with this snack pot, it's not been till the past few months that I started having carrots more especially when cooking Sunday dinners, I've always had it in my head that I'm not a fan of carrot cake which is something I want to try and make myself and see if my thoughts on it has changed so I wasn't expecting to like this snack pot. I'm not normally a fan of walnuts but I loved these and thought they tasted really nice, I never seem to enjoy the sunflower seeds either but with them coated in yogurt made them so much more tasty and enjoyable. I love cinnamon and I really like raisins too so combining the flavours was a bonus and they went together really well, even the carrot chews tasted really nice and as I said I wasn't really a carrot fan until recently. The flavours throughout this snack pot were on point and it all tasted really nice as a full snack pot as well as the individual ingredients.


Next up we have MARVELLOUS MACARON, this snack pot contains Belgian white chocolate buttons, almond slivers, amaretti drops and coconut flakes.
The Benefits - This snack pot is a source of fibre and and vitamin E, which is a nutrient that helps protect cells from oxidative stress. This snack pot is also only 166 calories.
- Source of fibre
- Source of vitamin E
- Suitable for vegetarians
- Made with real Belgian chocolate
All the flavours together in this snack pot work really well and are a good combination. I love coconut but sadly for me this time I wasn't a fan of the coconut flakes on their own, the almond slivers were really nice and the ameretti drops were to die for as they tasted divine and the Belgian chocolate buttons were really nice, sweet and melted in the mouth. All round a really delicious snack pot.


Next up we have HONEYCOMB FLAPJACK, in this snack pot contains honeycomb flapjack.
The Benefits - These flapjacks are made in small batches meaning the whole rolled oats keep their natural goodness. This snack is a source of fibre, vitamin A and manganese, which are nutrients that work together to support the immune system and protect cells from oxidative stress.
- Source of fibre
- Source of vitamin A
- Source of manganese
- Made with whole oats
- Suitable for vegans
This flapjack smelt really nice, making me want to get straight to eating it, it was really soft and chewy which I loved , it really made my mouth water. I couldn't really taste any honeycomb but overall it tasted delicious and I added it to my Love section to keep getting it.


Last up we have THAI SWEET CHILLI DIPPERS, this snack pot contains sweet chilli sauce and multi-grain soy rice crackers.
The Benefits - This snack pot is the perfect alternative to crisps with the crackers being baked instead of fried, making them a lighter option to snack option.
- Less than 100 calories
- Suitable for vegans
- Crunchy and light alternative to crisps
The sweet chilli sauce is really nice, it's really tangy and even though it's sweet it does have a bit of a kick with spiciness, the rice crackers are really nice and they work really well with the sweet chilli sauce. I love this snack pot and it's even made me have more snacks with sweet chilli sauce.

Now it's time to get into the business side of the Graze box, each box comes with 4 snack pots with snacks had selected just for you from your preferences you give the Graze team from over 100 choices. Each box is £3.99, with your 1st box being half price on subscription, You can choose between having your personalised box delivered through your letterbox every week or fortnightly with also the choice of being able to skip a box or take a holiday if you're away when you box is due. You can also earn rewards by simply being a loyal grazer, by rating and and reviewing your box. If you are interested in making your own Graze subscription then head over to the Graze website.

Here is a code to help you on your way and get your 1st, 5th and 10th boxes for free:
LEANNM1KB

See you soon!


안녕
(Annyeong)
さようなら
(Sayonara)
再见
(ZaiJian)
Bye

No comments:

Post a Comment